help sighned into xbox on comp now sighns in as xbox profile so im not admin

Discus and support help sighned into xbox on comp now sighns in as xbox profile so im not admin in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is no help and iam locked out of administrator and sighned in as an xbox acount is no other acount so it has taken over my registry all i wanted to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZeroBook646181, Jan 28, 2017.

  1. help sighned into xbox on comp now sighns in as xbox profile so im not admin


    is no help and iam locked out of administrator and sighned in as an xbox acount is no other acount so it has taken over my registry all i wanted to do was not have to do a large registry change to remove xbox app that i had never used that is hidden in windows
    from fing up counterstrike go so i sighned in and turned dvr off and went to friends come back and computer loggs me in as my xbox profile and i no longer have administrative acount but is only acount on comp help anyone i will never be buyign anotehr xbox
    or anythign to do with xbox if someone can help get me away from this **** hidden scam in windows 10 and make my gameing comp work again i will be greatful otehr then that never buy anything xbox or log onto xbox anything do not get window ever again as they
    hid xbox in it and it will inter fear with gameing plz soemoen put out a difernt operatinfg system anything new **** you microsoft for hiding software from your other divisions in your new operating system and forcing everyoen to have it unless they do a hugh
    registry change to remove it

    :)
     
    ZeroBook646181, Jan 28, 2017
    #1
  2. STETHEGUN123
    STETHEGUN123 Guest
    my profile can't sighn into live

    Cant sighn into xbox live with my profile, it says profile is not allowed to sighn into xbox live. but it will let me sighn in with free 24 hour passes that came with my games.
     
    STETHEGUN123, Jan 28, 2017
    #2
  3. MatthewRuetz
    MatthewRuetz Guest
    MSN/hotmail password change

    my hotmail account was once hacked and now its fixed but my problem is that the email and pasword i used to sighn up with an and log into my msn on xbox did not change with my hotmail account. ever since i fixed the hack i have not been able to sighn in
    on msn via xbox becuase it says its the wrong password (i use my new one on my comp and it works fine)... is there a way i can change or reset the password on my msn (for xbox) to match my current one?
     
    MatthewRuetz, Jan 28, 2017
    #3
  4. CRYWOLF XVII Win User

    Any updates on the outage?

    im in I just sighned out logged into my game and then sighned in while the game was running now im golden
  5. baconopolis34 Win User

    Guest Account?

    this is not working for me either. I sighn into the guest profile and it ends up sighning both profiles out... this is very annoying... what is goign on?
  6. CostlyThread7 Win User

    I can't sign into my online profile?

    my son cant sighn into his profile or access live what should he do plz help
  7. wallsy01 Win User

    Digital games

    So I couldn't not delete my xbox account they would have to be sighned in as me?
  8. bbom Win User

    Auto disconnect :(

    if it disconects you right after you start a game and when you gio to re conect it says lost conection, tri re download your profile and you should have no prob after that, hit the center guide buton and sighn out of any profile you are sighned in to, bring
    the guide back up and hit download profile-
Thema:

help sighned into xbox on comp now sighns in as xbox profile so im not admin

Loading...
  1. help sighned into xbox on comp now sighns in as xbox profile so im not admin - Similar Threads - help sighned comp

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...