[Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

Discus and support [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title. I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Filthy_Firestarter, Oct 20, 2019.

  1. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...


    Title.

    I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant "Installation Stopped." I cancel the install and try again, same issue, I try again next week - nothing changes. All these times, NO error code is given, doesn't say I need to clear space, it goes from "Installation Starting" for about 10 seconds, then "Stopped"

    Other games download fine, I downloaded Thief of Thieves from XGP 2 days ago and Division 2 for Gold Play Days yesterday - no issues. Shemnu 2 is even sitting in my Xbox waiting for 1 to be played, its only Shemnu 1 on Game Pass.

    I would copy a file from a friend who had no issue with downloading it the same day I tried, but he left GP and uninstalled a few days later.

    submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Filthy_Firestarter, Oct 20, 2019
    #1
  2. ExpensiveRadar Win User

    Call of Duty: WW2 Beta not starting up

    I download the beta and see it installed. Launch it and it tells me I'm to early and redirects me back to the store where it tells me I own it. Constant loop
  3. JohnPaynter1 Win User

    Downloading

    I’m having a similar issue. It is in a constant loop of queued, installation stopped. The and it isnt even showing the images for the game.

    Lots of space (50% on a One X) internet is connected and working. Reset router, checked for updates, reset the Xbox, reset internet connection etc
  4. Coffeh Win User

    Games wont launch all of a sudden - even games i previously run.

    Hoi!

    Yeah, sorta.

    It's for ALL XGP games tho. I can uninstall the games i allready have installed. and they get uinstalled properly. but i cant reinstall them, nor install anything new from the XGP store.
  5. iKeepitwarm Win User

    ScreamRide demo failing to install?

    Ok I manged to get to 87 percent using a vpn, then it stopped again. Back to loop de loop,queue installing queue installing..., much like the content I'm trying to install.
  6. DreKoig Win User

    Xbox (beta) Game Pass PC - 0x803f800e

    Hi,

    Thanks, I have tried via the store app, similarly all other game included with XGP will work this way, but this particular title invites me to join XGP and does not give me the option to install it.

    Thanks

    Andrew
Thema:

[Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

Loading...
  1. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games... - Similar Threads - Help Shenmu gets

  2. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  7. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  8. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  9. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  10. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...