Help Setting Up Live TV

Discus and support Help Setting Up Live TV in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi There, I recently purchased my Xbox One and have it connected via HDMI to my Pioneer SC-LX76 Amplifier... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrkCyd, Jan 2, 2014.

1. DrkCyd
    DrkCyd Guest

Help Setting Up Live TV

Hi There,

I recently purchased my Xbox One and have it connected via HDMI to my Pioneer SC-LX76 Amplifier

http://www.pioneer.com.au/au/products/archive/SC-LX76-K/page.html

Which is then connected via ARC to my Samsung Series 8 TV

http://www.samsung.com/au/support/model/UA55C8000XFXXY-techspecs

My question is how do I connect these together to enable to view Live TV. The digital tuner is built in to the TV

so I do not use an external set top box and I don't believe there is a HDMI out port on the TV.

Can I connect using the ARC port on the TV and somehow link it all up?

:)

DrkCyd, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Azzin, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Help setting up my TV

@Snarky30

If you notice he says " this just results in a black screen however, and the picture only shows up when I change it back to standard tv" If his Xbox was running an HD resolution via VGA cable, then switched to the xbox component/composite cable which meant
    he probably connected the yellow cable as well, which possibly is connected to the input for the composite (should be the component) connector which could be INPUT whatever which would also explain him getting a distorted image when setting to 'standard'.
    He would not get this image unless the yellow cable was connected. Once again check input and disconnect the yellow cable (well you don't have to unless on the right input)

HawkOfTheOnyx, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Nutty Ninja69 Win User

Change TV channels with Xbox One

5. XBF Meryem R Win User

One Guide audio from HDMI-IN stops working intermittently

6. napalm 31337 Win User

Struggling to set up SkyQ with x box one

7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox one media remote won't control TV

Hello

To control your TV with the Media Remote requires you to first configure your Xbox One to control your TV through the console settings. To learn how to do this, see Set up live TV with your Xbox One:

support.xbox.com/.../set-up-live-tv
  8. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox one guide

Thema:

Help Setting Up Live TV

1. Help Setting Up Live TV - Similar Threads - Help Setting Live

2. Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings

in XboX Insiders
    Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings: i was trying to fix my party chat because it wasnt letting me talk even though it showed it was picking it up, so after going to tons of trouble shooting i went and did the simple thing, delete...
  3. privacy settings help for playing NBA24K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    privacy settings help for playing NBA24K: I was trying to update my son's privacy settings but figured the only way to do this would be to remove him from the family group. I think I may have removed myself in error, how do I add myself...
  4. I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings

in XboX Insiders
    I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings: Tv says it allow 4k 60hz gaming, but Xbox won’t Allow me to turn on the 50hz tab in display settings submitted by /u/MrHerbaDerb [link] [comments]
  5. Need help changing the email used to set up my xbox one.. (not the xbox live/store email)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help changing the email used to set up my xbox one.. (not the xbox live/store email)...: I need help changing the email the person used to set up my son's Xbox One. Not the email for Xbox live/store, that one is the correct one. It's the email used to set up the password to even get...
  6. Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required Hey Don thanks for keeping us in the loop! Unfortunately at the moment this setup wouldn't be possible since the...
  7. Help didn't think to set up live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help didn't think to set up live account: my kids are coming to visit me for the first time bought a new Xbox One and forgot to get a live account started thought it would be a free one maybe a trial subscription inside but didn't find...
  8. Help trying to set up voice changer to use on xbox live gaming etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to set up voice changer to use on xbox live gaming etc: So my son has ben wanting to change his voice when gaming for a months, so i done a little bit reading and bought what i thought was required to do this, so i will list what i have done but cant...
  9. Total newbie and trying to set up live - really struggling can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Total newbie and trying to set up live - really struggling can anyone help?: I am setting up live on my boys 360 - the console is saying i have xbox live but not letting my sons connect to a party 48d9ff83-b1d0-4a69-9644-50ac1a26136f
  10. xbox live set up for a child - help please!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live set up for a child - help please!!!: I'm trying to set up xbox live for first time, I'm not sure if i should enter my details or my sons - he is 9???? Do i enter my details and then add a child account or do i enter his details as a...