Help set up xbox one

Discus and support Help set up xbox one in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Help set up xbox one company to do wifi and xbone showed connected but it also showed xbox is experiencing difficulties and to contact someone so he... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SherryFranks1, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Help set up xbox one

Help set up xbox one
    company to do wifi and xbone showed connected but it also showed xbox is experiencing difficulties and to contact someone so he helped me with adding the serial number and trying to change the ip adress because his is different than ours so now i need
    help please

:)

SherryFranks1, Dec 15, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

setting up xbox one - HELP

If FIFA is for your friend's son then you will need to have his gamertag on the console to download it so that the game is linked to his account (the game will link to whichever tag downloads it first and cannot be switched).

Now, this will be fairly easy and won't spoil the surprise. Have your friend come over and enter in the email details of the account for the Xbox One while it's being set up. His son's account can be up and running on both the Xbox One and the Xbox 360
    at the same time without problems.
  3. SaffronBeast92 Win User

Help with xbox one set up

Will I need a new 12 month gold , or can I use my sons
  4. xXCamhawkXx Win User

My only concern about not using his own account is it might infringe on the EULA.
  5. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

umm ya, you dont need a new account...just log into the xbox one with the same email address. I gave my 360 to my sister who plays games online on my account at the same time im logged into my account on X1 playing games.
  6. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Your router only passes traffic... Use your email to sign into your One. then create a new Gamertag (which is yours) with a new address. Then add your new Gamertag as a fmily member on your One. Voila! you can play while your son is online.
Thema:

Help set up xbox one

1. Help set up xbox one - Similar Threads - Help set

2. Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings

in XboX Insiders
    Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings: i was trying to fix my party chat because it wasnt letting me talk even though it showed it was picking it up, so after going to tons of trouble shooting i went and did the simple thing, delete...
  3. privacy settings help for playing NBA24K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    privacy settings help for playing NBA24K: I was trying to update my son's privacy settings but figured the only way to do this would be to remove him from the family group. I think I may have removed myself in error, how do I add myself...
  4. I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings

in XboX Insiders
    I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings: Tv says it allow 4k 60hz gaming, but Xbox won’t Allow me to turn on the 50hz tab in display settings submitted by /u/MrHerbaDerb [link] [comments]
  5. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...
  6. Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...: I have been trying to setup my new Xbox series x. It up dated on the middle of the set up, and is now stuck at the turn on controller and will not go further. Controller just blinking. Can't find...
  7. Hi. I need help with setting up my XR steering wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I need help with setting up my XR steering wheel: You see, it has a manual on what to map the buttons to, however it doesnt tell you how to do it on xbox, ps4 or on switch. It also thinks that the gear up/down paddles are extra triggers....
  8. Help setting up separate game pass accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help setting up separate game pass accounts: I am starting a business that uses 10 Xbox consoles. Each consoles will need to have its own game van account. How can I buy a separate game pass account on consoles after the first one. When I...
  9. why dont i have a gaming option on settings? pls help (im on my windows 10 pro)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why dont i have a gaming option on settings? pls help (im on my windows 10 pro): hello everyone pls help me i dont have a gaming option in my windows settings pls help me i am on my windows 10 pro d5181784-1be7-462b-8b90-a5ecabf456ee
  10. Hi how do i change my nat settings it says strict and nothing helps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi how do i change my nat settings it says strict and nothing helps: How do i change my nat settings on my xbox one it stays on strict plz help i tried multiple ways no luck e91fb54e-f9a9-4ff6-ad6b-823559a35480