‼️‼️‼️Help selling my Xbox one ‼️‼️‼️‼️

Discus and support ‼️‼️‼️Help selling my Xbox one ‼️‼️‼️‼️ in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I plan on selling my Xbox one. How can I sell it so the person that purchases it still has my downloaded games, Xbox live/game pass and doesn’t have my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/juangui37, Apr 16, 2020.

  1. /u/juangui37
    /u/juangui37 Guest

    ‼️‼️‼️Help selling my Xbox one ‼️‼️‼️‼️


    I plan on selling my Xbox one. How can I sell it so the person that purchases it still has my downloaded games, Xbox live/game pass and doesn’t have my account?

    submitted by /u/juangui37
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/juangui37, Apr 16, 2020
    #1
  2. PrestonLoPriore Win User

    Any timeline on the XBox Outage today ? This is WACK !

    Same issue. I was on Xbox live earlier today play CoD Cold War multiplayer and then it just booted me from everything & signed me out. That was a few hours ago and I still can’t sign in. I’ve tried dayum near everything . HELP‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Selling my Xbox One

  4. Mistress Sara Win User

    selling my xbox one

    Hi there,

    If you follow the steps on this
    page
    to reset an Xbox One, you want to make sure you select "Reset and remove everything."

    That is the option that will reset the console to factory settings and erase/delete all user data (accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps) on the console.
  5. ACupOfSaltTV Win User

    selling my xbox one

    Hi there,

    If you follow the steps on this
    page
    to reset an Xbox One, you want to make sure you select "Reset and remove everything."

    That is the option that will reset the console to factory settings and erase/delete all user data (accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps) on the console.
    thank!
  6. Spazpol Win User

    Help with selling

    Hi

    I want to sell my X box 360, but I have some questions about
    account and games transfering. And I intended to keep playing in my computer.

    1 - If I sell my video-game (after I reset it and erase the created accounts) can I still playing my games which were in my
    Xbox 360 account in Windows 10 (PC)?

    - Yes / No. Any digital xbox 360 games you will still be able to play as the licenses is owned by your account, however there are no Xbox 360 titles that are play anywhere, those are only Xbox One / Win 10. Many times PC versions are a separate license
    all together.

    2 - Would I have to pay again for the games that I buy in my Xbox?

    - No, once you own the license, you retain that even if you get rid of an old console.

    3 - Have I need to save all progress in my account in a PenDrive?

    - Yes, if you do not have an xbox gold account. If you are gold, you could have your saves done to the cloud (but that is only available for gold members for xbox 360 saves:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/cloud-save-games
    )
Thema:

‼️‼️‼️Help selling my Xbox one ‼️‼️‼️‼️

Loading...
  1. ‼️‼️‼️Help selling my Xbox one ‼️‼️‼️‼️ - Similar Threads - ‼️‼️‼️Help selling ‼️‼️‼️‼️

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...