Help Revocver Xbox Account

Discus and support Help Revocver Xbox Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Son loggd ou of his Xbox acc he plays Fortnite on and cant remember his passwrd & cnt reset as he cnt rember his outlok email acc, we hve been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Munkey Smith, Jan 26, 2025.

  1. Munkey Smith
    Munkey Smith Guest

    Help Revocver Xbox Account


    My Son loggd ou of his Xbox acc he plays Fortnite on and cant remember his passwrd & cnt reset as he cnt rember his outlok email acc, we hve been denied trying to recver the email acc with outlook, all his skins r on fortnite as well as about $300 spent, he made a nw Xbox acc but cnt sign into Fortnite account as it still loggd in on old Xbox account is thre anway 2 get this bk, we have Xbox serial number etc

    :)
     
    Munkey Smith, Jan 26, 2025
    #1
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    Help Revocver Xbox Account

    Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

    I'm sorry your son is experiencing this with his Microsoft account.

    In order to recover his Microsoft Xbox account that is linked to his Fortnite account, he will need to know the Outlook email address associated with it. In this case, the only option your son has is to perform the following workarounds to locate the email address linked to his Microsoft/Epic Games account according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

    "Go to xbox.com and try signing in with the email address that you think is associated with your Microsoft account.

    If you can sign in, the email address and password you entered are valid. The gamertag that’s associated with this email address will be displayed in the upper-right corner of the screen.

    If you can’t sign in, check your other email inboxes for messages about your Xbox subscription or Xbox offers. This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox profile.

    Note: Think back to when you created your Microsoft account. Were you using a different internet service provider for email at the time?

    If you’re part of an Xbox family group, have an organizer (adult account) look up your account info with the Xbox Family Settings app.

    Note: This step only works if you’re set as a member of the Xbox family group. Organizers can’t review the account info of other organizers in a group.

    Steps for the organizer:

    Open the Xbox Family Settings app on their mobile device.
    Choose the member whose account info isn’t known.
    Select the Info bubble next to the user’s gamertag.
    Review the info under Account email for the Microsoft account that’s associated with their Xbox profile."

    If your son is able to locate the email address of his account, he can proceed with recovering it through the account recovery webform:

    https://account.live.com/acsr

    Important: The account recovery form can only be used if two-step verification isn't turned on. If the feature is enabled, the only way to recover the account is to regain access to the account's two-step verification phone number.

    Microsoft takes account security very seriously, that's why Account Recovery is an automated process with no human influence. If your son doesn't have the correct information, he may not be able to get through account verification using the Recovery Form.

    The Account Recovery Form requires adequate information to prove that he is the owner of the account. The Account Recovery Process can be a time-consuming process, but providing as much info as possible from the start of the process will increase the possibility of being verified by the automated process. Your son will need to keep trying until he is verified by Microsoft.

    Remember to use a familiar device from which he has frequently accessed his Microsoft Xbox account, as well as a familiar location. Microsoft will review his responses and respond within 24 hours. If he is verified, instructions on how to log back into his account will be sent to him , and if he is not verified, he will need to submit the Account Recovery form again. He can do this up to 2 times every 24 hours.

    It's important to note that Microsoft Support will not be able to grant you access to your account, you will be sent back to the Account Recovery pages.

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

    Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

    Xbox Account Help?

    [quote user="oOEpiCxZaCOo"]

    need help on forum 15 can anybody tell me how to get to this

    [/quote]You talking about this Forum.

    forums.xbox.com/.../2366.aspx
  4. Sgt Lugnuts Win User

    Xbox Account help

    Me too. Same thing. I went to try to change my password and it wouldn't let me. The MS service that sends the codes to reset passwords is down. So, there is a problem and think it's not on my end. or yours.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

    Xbox Account help

  6. drudigger Win User

    Xbox account Help

    No that doesn't help at all, are you a bot? Can you read the text i posted and the screen shot, i haven't done anything to be banned The picture shows my account is clean and has zero infractions i was banned in error, saying it cannot be appealed when my record is clean does nothing to help the issue, if you dont have the ability to look into the issue these kinds of comments don't help me. In the screen shot you can see i have never had a suspension on record there is no reason for my account to be banned. No one is even telling me why it was done.
Thema:

Help Revocver Xbox Account

Loading...
  1. Help Revocver Xbox Account - Similar Threads - Help Revocver Account

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  7. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  8. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  9. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]