Help retrieve my profiles on my xbox 1s

Discus and support Help retrieve my profiles on my xbox 1s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son was playing his game then he shhut it off and went to bed . He tuned it on the next morning and it said ' SYSTEM UPDATING 'it loaded to 99... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GabrielCantu1, Aug 4, 2020.

  1. Help retrieve my profiles on my xbox 1s


    My son was playing his game then he shhut it off and went to bed . He tuned it on the next morning and it said ' SYSTEM UPDATING 'it loaded to 99 percent then it went back to 60 and it repeated it self in that order . So we decided. To reset the consol ,
    it totaly wiped everything .His skins on fortnite over 50 maybe even more then. That , Anyways so when it askes for the email and code to sign in my other profile isnt there and. It the one with all of the skins how do i get it back,,, Please Help my son is
    so upset

    :)
     
    GabrielCantu1, Aug 4, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. wi7bit Win User

    Help retrieve my profiles on my xbox 1s

    Hi GabrielCantu1

    I'm a bit confused in what you mean by "my other profile isn't there". All Xbox profiles are linked to a Microsoft account. When you sign in, it's only that one profile that get's shown. It sounds like your son was using another profile to play and you need
    to also sign in with that account. This must be a separate emails address and password.

    If you have added his account to yours as a family, the details should be here:

    https://account.microsoft.com/family/

    Good luck and come back to us if you need further help.
  3. vanda parker Win User

    signing into xbox live

    Hi I have managed to retrieve my profile and save on to my console thank you for your help
  4. MUSCULERMAN FPS Win User

    Error in Retrieving My Profile!!

    same problem here, some times it works some times it does'nt.
  5. Bertenstein Win User

    Error in Retrieving My Profile!!

    I'm currently having the same problem with "Sorry Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later.

    80072741"

    Any suggestions or Solutions would be appreciated.
  6. BodyBag UK Win User

    Error in Retrieving My Profile!!

    Exactly the same problem as Un1bomber1, have tried both wired and wireless on 2 different broadband connections (sky and BT infinity) Becoming really annoying now.
Thema:

Help retrieve my profiles on my xbox 1s

Loading...
  1. Help retrieve my profiles on my xbox 1s - Similar Threads - Help retrieve profiles

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Help retrieving email used on a gamertag

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Help retrieving email used on a gamertag: I just purchased a new Xbox console after many years of not having one and do not know how to access the email associated with my gamer tag - can someone please help me with this? I have tried...
  10. I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.: I really need this account as I have been playing with it for years. Now I no longer have access to this information but I still need to retrieve it as I am need to switch computers soon....