Help restoring game data on new Xbox
Discus and support Help restoring game data on new Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had an issue with my Xbox; I believe my daughter spilled something on it and it stopped working. I let it go for a few days and it would turn on and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sharper_Edge, Aug 18, 2020.
Thema:
Help restoring game data on new Xbox
Loading...
-
Help restoring game data on new Xbox - Similar Threads - Help restoring game
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!
in XboX InsidersXbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Looking for help restoring a Minecraft profile on a new phone
in XBoX Games and AppsLooking for help restoring a Minecraft profile on a new phone: Hello, My son got a new phone and when he tried to log into Minecraft (via Microsoft), he didn't know the password so we reset it. When he finally got into Minecraft (via the single, original... -
Help me to restore my account
in XBoX AccessibilityHelp me to restore my account: Good day , I am writing to seek your assistance in resolving an issue I have encountered while attempting to access my account. Upon attempting to log in, I was prompted to verify my account... -
Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate
in XBoX Games and AppsPlease help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate: Hi, i´m playing with my 11 year old daughter. Mostly i play on my xbox series-x. But when she is visiting me every 2 weekends she plays on the xbox series x and i play on the notebook. We...