HELP Required

Discus and support HELP Required in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all I am completely lost as to how to move forward My Sons Xbox was running really slow and not loading games, and if the game did eventually load... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaveDunbar1, Jan 22, 2021.

  1. DaveDunbar1
    DaveDunbar1 Guest

    HELP Required


    Hi all

    I am completely lost as to how to move forward

    My Sons Xbox was running really slow and not loading games, and if the game did eventually load it kept freezing.

    I contacted support and in the end it was agreed i should send back for repair

    I sent it back - but the Xbox or replacement has not been returned.

    I contacted UPS the delivery service and it has now been changed to "Return to sender" and they cannot do anything.

    I have tried to contact the company Ingram Micro - who do the repairs for Microsoft - but they will not respond or return my calls.

    More worryingly Xbox support will NOT contact me - i go through the chat and get to talk to an Agent - i input my details and it states i will be contacted within a few minutes - but i never get a call. When i first raised my issues i got called back and
    emails all the time.

    I feel like i am being scammed

    I can see 2 xbox's in my account - the original and hopefully the replacement - but i do not physically have either

    Has anyone experienced the same thing with repairs / support, and is there any other way to contact them to discuss whats happened

    Please help

    Dave

    :)
     
    DaveDunbar1, Jan 22, 2021
    #1
  2. Maciej Kopcinski Win User

    Require help.

    Hi SIL3NT SNIP3R09,

    You can try to use a website:
    http://billing.microsoft.com
    to change the expiration date of this card (if only that has changed);

    However if the CVM code has been changed - the last 3 digits at the back of your mother's card - it will be best to contact Xbox Support and they will be happy to assist you.

    You can even request a call from their end to you in here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  3. BriceMcMillan Win User

    Require help.

    Hello,

    MaKo is correct the only thing you can change is the expration date. If the CVM or the card number has changed you should contact support as MaKo said. You may also remove the old card completely from you payment options and reenter it as a new card using
    the new CVM.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Help required

    Reference numbers are only used by phone and chat support. No one on the forums has access to that information. So you will need to post your issue in order to receive assistance.
  5. gds1972 Win User

    Help required please.

  6. i501st Alpha 04 Win User

    If anyone requires help.

    Anyone in here trying to start a firefight/campaign team?
Thema:

HELP Required

Loading...
  1. HELP Required - Similar Threads - HELP Required

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. I'm blocked out from my account and i can't recover it, HELP REQUIRED!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm blocked out from my account and i can't recover it, HELP REQUIRED!: Hi, i've been getting hacked recently and someone changed my backup email to their own, and because of them probably triggering an account blockage because they have been trying to get my...
  9. Hardware replacement led to console ban, help required

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware replacement led to console ban, help required: Hi, I hope you are well. I bought an Xbox X in Dubai and brought it to Karachi, where its power supply failed and had to be replaced. There are no Microsoft repair stores in Pakistan so I had to...
  10. I require help installing a game.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I require help installing a game.: The game in question is "Sea of Thieves" and Purchased it from the Microsoft store and have since played it for many years, recently I uninstalled it to rearrange my folder storage and now it...