help required with "sleep" function not working on series S. xbox support wont help

Discus and support help required with "sleep" function not working on series S. xbox support wont help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my series S has had an issue since purchase. even though the power mode "sleep" is selected, it always goes into power saving mode after a short time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M1ckSTuP, Jan 8, 2023.

1. M1ckSTuP
    M1ckSTuP Guest

help required with "sleep" function not working on series S. xbox support wont help

my series S has had an issue since purchase. even though the power mode "sleep" is selected, it always goes into power saving mode after a short time after powering down. I have contacted Xbox support about this multiple times and when they hear what the issue is, the call disconnects, they suddenly can't hear me, or in one case, just stop talking to me. 6 months ago I called them about this and completed all the troubleshooting they recommended, including factory resetting, with no change. they told me to wait for the next update. Has anyone experienced this and been able to fix it? I'm sick of having to manually update everything every time I use it.

:)

M1ckSTuP, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Why cant i use minecraft shaders

There are two main reasons why you cannot buy or download shaders in Minecraft for Xbox Series S:

The function is still in development. The support for Shaders was added in the preview of Minecraft in Xbox in March 2023, but is not yet available in the full version of the game.
    Minecraft image for Xbox Series SSE opens in a new window

Microsoft has said that you are working to improve the support for Shaders in Minecraft for Xbox Series S. Microsoft may add the purchase of shaders to the Minecraft market in the future, but there is still no specific date for this function.

I remind you that I am only a user like you, who helps other users based on my skiing and experience.
  3. JNB1999 Win User

I cant find instant on on my xbox series s

4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Does Series X support USB headset?

5. DJ DrWright Win User

Buttons don't work

I am still having this problem, controller works until it goes to sleep then when I awaken the controller no buttons work to control Netflix. The controller still works to get to Xbox home and functions fine in the menu, just not Netflix. Please help.
  6. GauntAthlete910 Win User

Xbox Live Gold

360 games require that profile to have gold to save, if you try to share the subscription to a whole xbox and try that, either you must use that profile or it will not work, hope that helps your son if he has Backward Compatible games. Xbox One and Series X/S should work that way though, if nothing, notify us if that did not help.
Thema:

1. help required with "sleep" function not working on series S. xbox support wont help - Similar Threads - help required sleep

2. xbox x help storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox x help storage: ok i have transferred x/s games to a ssd for storage instead of deleting from my Xbox and then unplugged the ssd but the games are still on my home screen i have tried completely shut down the...
  3. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  4. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  5. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  6. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  7. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  8. HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on

in XboX Insiders
    HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on: Recently for playing MWIII I’ve turned off cross play so the lobbies are a bit easier. When I logged into Fortnite today to play with friends I went to turn off cross play but even though it says...
  9. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  10. I require help installing a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I require help installing a game.: The game in question is "Sea of Thieves" and Purchased it from the Microsoft store and have since played it for many years, recently I uninstalled it to rearrange my folder storage and now it...