help required with "sleep" function not working on series S. xbox support wont help

Discus and support help required with "sleep" function not working on series S. xbox support wont help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my series S has had an issue since purchase. even though the power mode "sleep" is selected, it always goes into power saving mode after a short time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M1ckSTuP, Jan 8, 2023.

  1. M1ckSTuP
    M1ckSTuP Guest

    help required with "sleep" function not working on series S. xbox support wont help


    my series S has had an issue since purchase. even though the power mode "sleep" is selected, it always goes into power saving mode after a short time after powering down. I have contacted Xbox support about this multiple times and when they hear what the issue is, the call disconnects, they suddenly can't hear me, or in one case, just stop talking to me. 6 months ago I called them about this and completed all the troubleshooting they recommended, including factory resetting, with no change. they told me to wait for the next update. Has anyone experienced this and been able to fix it? I'm sick of having to manually update everything every time I use it.

    :)
     
    M1ckSTuP, Jan 8, 2023
    #1
  2. Hoskayra Win User

    Why cant i use minecraft shaders

    There are two main reasons why you cannot buy or download shaders in Minecraft for Xbox Series S:

    The function is still in development. The support for Shaders was added in the preview of Minecraft in Xbox in March 2023, but is not yet available in the full version of the game.
    Minecraft image for Xbox Series SSE opens in a new window

    Microsoft has said that you are working to improve the support for Shaders in Minecraft for Xbox Series S. Microsoft may add the purchase of shaders to the Minecraft market in the future, but there is still no specific date for this function.

    I remind you that I am only a user like you, who helps other users based on my skiing and experience.
  3. JNB1999 Win User

    I cant find instant on on my xbox series s

  4. RainingRoses Win User

    My Xbox Series S won’t turn on. It’s only 1.5 years old.

    Hi Courtney,

    Try the recommended troubleshooting in this support article:

    My Xbox console won't turn on | Xbox Support

    Also try a different power cable if possible. Series X|S consoles use a standard figure 8 cable, the same one for the One X and One S models.

    Hope this helps.
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Does Series X support USB headset?

  6. DJ DrWright Win User

    Buttons don't work

    I am still having this problem, controller works until it goes to sleep then when I awaken the controller no buttons work to control Netflix. The controller still works to get to Xbox home and functions fine in the menu, just not Netflix. Please help.
Thema:

help required with "sleep" function not working on series S. xbox support wont help

Loading...
  1. help required with "sleep" function not working on series S. xbox support wont help - Similar Threads - help required sleep

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. I'm blocked out from my account and i can't recover it, HELP REQUIRED!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm blocked out from my account and i can't recover it, HELP REQUIRED!: Hi, i've been getting hacked recently and someone changed my backup email to their own, and because of them probably triggering an account blockage because they have been trying to get my...
  9. Hardware replacement led to console ban, help required

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware replacement led to console ban, help required: Hi, I hope you are well. I bought an Xbox X in Dubai and brought it to Karachi, where its power supply failed and had to be replaced. There are no Microsoft repair stores in Pakistan so I had to...
  10. I require help installing a game.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I require help installing a game.: The game in question is "Sea of Thieves" and Purchased it from the Microsoft store and have since played it for many years, recently I uninstalled it to rearrange my folder storage and now it...