Help required please.

Discus and support Help required please. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, can anyone advise me as I’m not really techi but had to take over doing bits and pieces as hubby is terminally ill and he was always my go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KmacAddy, Jun 16, 2018.

  1. KmacAddy
    KmacAddy Guest

    Help required please.


    Hi guys, can anyone advise me as I’m not really techi but had to take over doing bits and pieces as hubby is terminally ill and he was always my go to guy for everything. So his xbox one required an update. I did the update, the Xbox gets to 85% and no
    further. Nothing. Zilch. It won’t even let me restore. It’s stuck on the 85% screen. We’ve emailed Xbox and no reply. Nothing. Zilch. I’m so lost and he loves his Xbox one. I don’t want to fail him. Any advice on why this happened and how can I sort it ?

    :)
     
    KmacAddy, Jun 16, 2018
    #1
  2. ahopqrkji
    ahopqrkji Guest
    Parental approval required.... please help

    Hey so i picked up another xbox and havent played in a couple years now and its saying i need to accept new terms but i need a parent email confirmation. which is completly unavalible i have no idea whcih email it is and even if i did i doubt i would know
    the password, its not my actual parents. i am 19 years old. id like to not have a child account and get my old gamertag back. anyone know what i could do?? thanks
     
    ahopqrkji, Jun 16, 2018
    #2
  3. ahopqrkji
    ahopqrkji Guest
    Parental approval required.... please help

    yeah i am, but i don't know the date on my account ..and i don't have a clue what the parental password is this sucks lol guess il make a new account..
     
    ahopqrkji, Jun 16, 2018
    #3
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

    Help required please.

    gds1972, Jun 17, 2018
    #4
  5. gds1972 Win User

    Help required please.

  6. ahopqrkji Win User

    Parental approval required.... please help

    yeah i am, but i don't know the date on my account ..and i don't have a clue what the parental password is this sucks lol guess il make a new account..
  7. onyxishere Win User

    Parental approval required.... please help

  8. SUPREME WAZEK Win User

    No Assistance Required Achievement help wanted please

    [quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

    Can't you just do this on one of the two training courses?

    [/quote]

    No,because the training courses are timed and not set by hardened or veteran.
  9. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    No Assistance Required Achievement help wanted please

    Can't you just do this on one of the two training courses?
Thema:

Help required please.

Loading...
  1. Help required please. - Similar Threads - Help required please

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. I'm blocked out from my account and i can't recover it, HELP REQUIRED!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm blocked out from my account and i can't recover it, HELP REQUIRED!: Hi, i've been getting hacked recently and someone changed my backup email to their own, and because of them probably triggering an account blockage because they have been trying to get my...
  9. Hardware replacement led to console ban, help required

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware replacement led to console ban, help required: Hi, I hope you are well. I bought an Xbox X in Dubai and brought it to Karachi, where its power supply failed and had to be replaced. There are no Microsoft repair stores in Pakistan so I had to...
  10. I require help installing a game.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I require help installing a game.: The game in question is "Sea of Thieves" and Purchased it from the Microsoft store and have since played it for many years, recently I uninstalled it to rearrange my folder storage and now it...