Help release the busy nickname from my old deleted account

Discus and support Help release the busy nickname from my old deleted account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My nickname "SanyaBlink" was registered to an old email account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** This account I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CavalierSine96, Feb 10, 2018.

  1. Help release the busy nickname from my old deleted account


    My nickname "SanyaBlink" was registered to an old email account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    This account I deleted and registered a new one,but after deleting my account my nickname "SanyaBlink" is still considered to be occupied by another player. Go to the old account can not, by the fact that the account has been deleted. Could you please release
    nick "SanyaBlink" or help fix the situation?

    :)
     
    CavalierSine96, Feb 10, 2018
    #1
  2. In struggle forest with my GT, Any Advice? lol

    So I got a new nickname from tons of my friends "Turtle", I also have an old nickname of Sinister. So i tried SinisterTurtle and its taken so ive been mashing my brain for about a week or so to come up with something that is what i want still but available. Any help would be greatly appreciated xD
     
    SinisterTurtle, Feb 10, 2018
    #2
  3. MacRigik
    MacRigik Guest
    Forgotten account

    Good afternoon. I have an old account, it was bought xbox live gold. (xbox one). Forgot to turn off auto-purchase. They're taking money off my card. I don't use it. Remember from account only mail *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and nickname StarFounatian912
    Help to disable auto-purchase or delete the old account. Sincerely, Miron.
     
    MacRigik, Feb 10, 2018
    #3
  4. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest

    Help release the busy nickname from my old deleted account

    Hi,



    For better assistance on Xbox account and gamer tag issues, we would suggest that you contact our Xbox Chat support directly on this link.



    Let us know how it turns out.
     
    Jomari Arc, Feb 27, 2018
    #4
  5. Jomari Arc Win User

    Help release the busy nickname from my old deleted account

    Hi,



    For better assistance on Xbox account and gamer tag issues, we would suggest that you contact our Xbox Chat support directly on this link.



    Let us know how it turns out.
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

    Release the old mojang nickname

    Hey Michael!

    Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

    You may need to contact the game developer Mojang for further assistance with your request to release your Minecraft username. You can send it here at this link:

    https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request...

    After submitting the request, you will receive an update from Mojang within 24 - 48 hours.

    Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  7. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

    Release the old mojang nickname

    Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  8. Dmytrii Semenov Win User

    Minecraft account issues(XBOX, MICROSOFT)

    But even if i buy new one, my main reason is to retrieve my old nickname tied to previous account. I can buy new copy, but all I need is my nickname
  9. NobodyForYou Win User

    Minecraft Java Edition

    Hello, that’s the problem. I cannot log in my old account through mojang, I’ve asked for help, they said, that it had been migrated and linked to Microsoft account. There’s on my Microsoft account new Mojang account which hasn’t got nickname I played with in mojang and license either
Thema:

Help release the busy nickname from my old deleted account

Loading...
  1. Help release the busy nickname from my old deleted account - Similar Threads - Help release busy

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. help with the f9 release mouse error

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    help with the f9 release mouse error: im using cloud gaming to launch Black Ops 6 and everything works on my gaming laptop but once i load into the game i can still aim and shoot with the mouse but I can't look around, a popup saying...