Help! Refound on banned account

Discus and support Help! Refound on banned account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I'm going to expose my sad story hoping some one can help me. I had get in touch with Xbox support on Twitter and they have told me they cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Oscar Daniel García, Nov 17, 2020.

  1. Help! Refound on banned account


    Hello, I'm going to expose my sad story hoping some one can help me.

    I had get in touch with Xbox support on Twitter and they have told me they cant help, so I am lost.

    I bought a game for my Xbox One S directly on the xbox page on browser, they accepted my pay and charged me for 1599 pesos inmediatly, after that I tried to log into my console but was unsuccesful, so I was searching for help here and there with no luck,
    on the xbox support page I am unable to log in, for getting a refound or something.

    After several attempts I realised the account form where I bought the game was banned from Xbox Live, I really couldn't remember until the enforcement showed up (By signing in on xbox.com).

    Now I want to get a refound so I can get the game on other profile, but I can't since the support page (msft.it/6017p1ZkL)
    nor the refound request page (msft.it/6012p1ZKs ) allow me to log in.

    Please if some one could help me in terms of getting the refound I will be so grateful.

    :)
     
    Oscar Daniel García, Nov 17, 2020
    #1
  2. Oscar Daniel García Win User

    Help! Refound on banned account

    This is a community support forum, we can do anything technical for you. From what I know, MS will not undo a Ban. No exceptions. You will likely need to contact your bank/credit card to dispute the charge and try and get your money back through
    the bank.
    Thenk you for taking your time for helping me. I am aware of not getting unbanned, I have no intention to do that, I am only hoping an email or something so I can try to get a refound manually, not by the webpage. I have my order id and everything, just
    need an email or something.

    Thank you for your reponse and I will try calling th bank too, hope there is a chance of not losing my money.

    Thank you
  3. OldManScud Win User

    Help! Refound on banned account

    This is a community support forum, we can do anything technical for you. From what I know, MS will not undo a Ban. No exceptions. You will likely need to contact your bank/credit card to dispute the charge and try and get your money back through the bank.
  4. JollIyy Win User

    WHY YOU GUYS KEEP STEALLING MY STUFF

    So you tried to get a refound and they didn't refound you, that's what i understood.

    Maybe your game wasn't refoundable.
  5. H4xib0y Win User

    Minecraft spilt-screen

    There are no refounds for Minecraft anymore. In it's description is written you need hdmi cable for split-screen. There was refound for who bought the game in the firs 14 days as i know.
  6. nggr11 ngr11 Win User

    hy can u help me ?

    yes i already tryed to get a refound but it was denied i would like to create a case ,can u help me?
Thema:

Help! Refound on banned account

Loading...
  1. Help! Refound on banned account - Similar Threads - Help Refound banned

  2. Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail...
  3. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  4. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  5. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  6. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  7. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  8. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  9. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  10. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....