Help recovering stolen minecraft account.

Discus and support Help recovering stolen minecraft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, around june/july, my minecraft account was stolen. My microsoft account happened to vanish when that happened, I am not sure exactly how. But it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by John Psaltis1, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Help recovering stolen minecraft account.

Hello, around june/july, my minecraft account was stolen. My microsoft account happened to vanish when that happened, I am not sure exactly how. But it did, and I ended up making another one with the email address I am using right now to send this message and also this was the email address for my Minecraft account and old Microsoft account. Please let me know what I can do to get my account back. You should know I am pretty sure I had actually migrated by account to my microsoft account

:)

John Psaltis1, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello John, my name is Jose and i will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry that you have to go through this problem. First, I would like to recommend that you fill out this stolen Microsoft account recovery form.

https://account.live.com/acsr

After that, contact Minecraft support so they can help you recover your stolen Minecraft account.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/

Do not hesitate to write here again to resolve any other problem.

Sincerely.
    Jose.
  3. David Wirsching Win User

My Minecraft account has been stolen

Hello Frederick R, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that your Outlook account has been stolen and that you have lost access to your Minecraft account. Here are some steps you can follow to try to recover your Minecraft account:

Try to recover your Outlook account Although you mention that you don't care about email, it is important to try to recover your Outlook account since it is linked to your Minecraft account. Follow Outlook account recovery procedures, such as resetting your password or using the account recovery option. If you can recover your Outlook account, you can also recover access to your Minecraft account.

Best regards.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Account Hack for Xbox

5. EyeAmTheDanger Win User

gold membership

If you call technical support, they should be able to help you out with recovering what they can, or even helping you get the stolen account back.
  6. Xibita25 Win User

Hacking a profile.

hello ... my account was stolen ... is there any way to recover the xbox360?

Any contact we can call?

I need help ... please
Thema:

1. Help recovering stolen minecraft account. - Similar Threads - Help recovering stolen

2. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  3. I need help with recovering my son password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with recovering my son password: I need assistance. We bought our son a new xbox when putting in his email he forgot his password. Please assist me as I tried everything possible f2496e23-9c01-49b9-a747-67891eb08e1d
  4. help recovering my lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    help recovering my lost account: Around when the xbox 1 series s came out my dad bought me one for my birthday i used it all the way until 2021 which i got a pc, i hadent logged into the account since and my mom no longer has the...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  7. Help recovering an account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering an account?: My email address was hacked so along with it my gamertag. They changed the associated email and deleted my email and my back up email and phone number so as i couldn't recover it. I have put in a...
  8. I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator: My other Microsoft account had suspicion activity so Microsoft locked my account and required a PW reset. However, my old pw was not accepted creating the new PW. And using 'Forgot PW' feature...
  9. HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT)

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT): Hi everyone, I need serious help getting back into my email account which is linked to my Xbox account, I've had my account for 17 years and when I first started my profile I cant remember what...
  10. need help recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help recovering an old account: so I had a old xbox account that was attached to my moms work email and microsoft has stopped accepting work emails for account and when I try to sign into it it says the account doesn’t exist so...