Help purchaising ultimate vault hunter upgrade pack2, for borderlands 2

Discus and support Help purchaising ultimate vault hunter upgrade pack2, for borderlands 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I, try to purchase, I keep getting error code 80190826. I have check credit card, no problemes there. I have also flushed system catche in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KENNETH64, Jan 7, 2014.

  1. KENNETH64
    KENNETH64 Guest

    Help purchaising ultimate vault hunter upgrade pack2, for borderlands 2


    Every time I, try to purchase, I keep getting error code 80190826. I have check credit card, no problemes there. I have also flushed system catche in system, and allowed xbox to do maintance. Can any one help me

    :)
     
    KENNETH64, Jan 7, 2014
    #1
  2. The Billy Zane, Jan 7, 2014
    #2
  3. Not the only place for borderlands help

    borderlands 2 and the season pass are 2 separate things borderlands 2 gives you the main game and lv50 cap the season pass gives you the 4 main dlcs captin scarlett and her pirate's booty, torgue's campaign of carnage, sir hammerlocks's big game hunt, and
    tiny tina assault on dragon keep and the first ultimate vault hunter upgrade pack that brings the lv cap to 61
     
    ONE HAPPY EM0, Jan 7, 2014
    #3
  4. The Billy Zane Win User

    New DLC Pack Sept. 3rd

  5. ONE HAPPY EM0 Win User

    Not the only place for borderlands help

    borderlands 2 and the season pass are 2 separate things borderlands 2 gives you the main game and lv50 cap the season pass gives you the 4 main dlcs captin scarlett and her pirate's booty, torgue's campaign of carnage, sir hammerlocks's big game hunt, and
    tiny tina assault on dragon keep and the first ultimate vault hunter upgrade pack that brings the lv cap to 61
  6. BURNER247 Win User

    cant rank up past level 50

  7. CloakedMalice Win User

    Borderlands 2 Level Cap Increase Announced

    03.29.13 - Chris Faylor

    Among the level cap increase and various other changes coming to Borderlands 2 on April 2, 2013

    is a new playthrough -- Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode -- built for challenging high-level play.

    Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode differs quite a bit from Normal Mode and True Vault Hunter

    Mode -- here's a quick rundown of the major changes:

    Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode Details• Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode is unlocked for a character once they

    have completed the main story missions in True Vault Hunter Mode and reached level 50.

    • Unlike other playthroughs, Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode can be replayed multiple times with players

    able to reset their overall mission progress at any time from the Main Menu.

    • No more tutorial missions -- characters in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode begin in Southern Shelf with the

    "Cleaning Up the Berg" mission.

    • While playing in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, enemies and bosses will scale according to the player's

    current level or, if playing with others, the highest-level player in that party.

    • Gameplay changes in UVHM: • Enemy health generally increased 4x.

    • Enemies now have a moderate amount of health regeneration.

    • Increased duration of slag damage multiplier effect.

    • Upped the damage that slagged enemies take from 2x to 3x.

    • Weapon swap speed increased to better facilitate slag use.

    • Enemies now more likely to drop ammo.

    • Loot Midgets are now "Legendary Loot Midgets" that can drop Legendary and other top-tier gear.

    Check back Monday for details on the various bug fixes in Tuesday's update, and don't forget there's

    more to come for Borderlands 2: Krieg the Psycho, a new playable character, arrives in May with the

    fourth campaign add-on (included in the Season Pass) hitting by the end of June!
  8. CloakedMalice Win User

    Level cap

    The Ultimate Vault Hunter’s Upgrade. This pack includes level increases up to level 61.
Thema:

Help purchaising ultimate vault hunter upgrade pack2, for borderlands 2

Loading...
  1. Help purchaising ultimate vault hunter upgrade pack2, for borderlands 2 - Similar Threads - Help purchaising ultimate

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  10. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...