HELP - PUR-StorageInternalServerError when I try to change GamerTag

Discus and support HELP - PUR-StorageInternalServerError when I try to change GamerTag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to change my gamertag on my account and keep getting the same error: PUR-StorageInternalServerError (this always comes up)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LuisBerrueco, Oct 24, 2020.

  1. LuisBerrueco
    LuisBerrueco Guest

    HELP - PUR-StorageInternalServerError when I try to change GamerTag


    I have been trying to change my gamertag on my account and keep getting the same error:

    PUR-StorageInternalServerError (this always comes up)

    DYQQL56x5BluAJFlH8qS09.0.12 (this seems to change every time)

    I recently got a new xbox but still have access to the one I had before. I've been researching and found a post stating to check the xbox one online safety, "buy and download" section in my account to assure that "anything" is selected and not "free
    only" or "nothing". But I cannot find the exact location referenced in the post. Link for that post:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/unable-to-download-new-windows-store-apps/6efb7ac6-42f9-4f9d-94da-64c57a83eed0?page=2

    Can someone please help me locate that area of my account and also suggest any other possible solutions for this problem.

    Thanks in advance.

    :)
     
    LuisBerrueco, Oct 24, 2020
    #1
  2. vJDv Win User

    Gamertag available and also taken??

    The reason is when making a gamertag or changing to a gamertag. When you look for a gamertag for example try to add it as a friend and it will say " gamertag does not exist on xbox live " but when you try to change it says it's taken. The reason for this
    as the user of the gamertag has went inactive for a long time it's years before this happens and it's when there email has not been active as well. But the gamertag itself is still on xbox live system archive for if the user with the username ever wants to
    come back. The gamertag will come back to active. I hope this helps.
  3. Zemo USA Win User

    Support Code 8b050008-6f419139-9eeb859f when trying to change XBL Gamertag

    I've tryed all of these suggestments and I still get the same error code when I try to change my XBL gamertag.

    Help please!
  4. Filipixii Win User

    I cant redeem my code it gives me an error

    when I try to redeem it says:

    PUR-InvalidOperation

    W4rJopQGr0WFnSRf.21.52

    2022/12/22 - 08:41:57 UTC

    pls help
    Please do something with the codes. We payed to g2a.com on Wednesday! It is a Christmas gift for my son.
  5. Jacyintha Win User

    Try to change my gamertag. Help!

    Additionally, no one either in the forums or other support channels will be able to check or free up the tag for you. If it's not taken, it could be reserved by Microsoft for whatever.

    Really the only option you have is to test an account. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
  6. FreeGames4LIVE Win User

    Try to change my gamertag. Help!

    Gamertags are shared across Xbox LIVE, Windows LIVE, Zune, and other MSFT services. They also do not take spaces or capitalization into account. So just because "Link Boots" does not show up as a gamertag that you can be friends with, doesn't mean that the
    tag isn't a real one. It could be part of another service or it could be "LinkBoots", "LI NK Boo ts", etc.
Thema:

HELP - PUR-StorageInternalServerError when I try to change GamerTag

Loading...
  1. HELP - PUR-StorageInternalServerError when I try to change GamerTag - Similar Threads - HELP PUR StorageInternalServerError

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Help with this error (PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion)

    in XBoX on Windows
    Help with this error (PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion): I'm trying to buy xbox gamepass for pc but when i'm going to pay ( i'm paying with paypal ) but i from uruguay :( Theres a way to buy gamepass in uruguay ? i'm a really fan and im so excited...
  10. Help! PUR-ProcessorDeclined???

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! PUR-ProcessorDeclined???: A year ago I blocked the Xbox Live payment by going into my bank and blocking it, ive unblocked it this week but every time i try to buy an xbox live membership on the console it says 'use a...