Help Plzzzz

Discus and support Help Plzzzz in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I download a game completely from the store then I put a CD for the same game Does it work? (without buying the game from the store just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AHMEDJEMAI2001, Jul 13, 2017.

  1. Help Plzzzz


    If I download a game completely from the store then I put a CD for the same game

    Does it work? (without buying the game from the store just download it )

    :)
     
    AHMEDJEMAI2001, Jul 13, 2017
    #1
  2. Only in fifa 17 not any game.

    plzzzz help me it dosn't work in fifa 17
     
    CoveringMink199, Jul 13, 2017
    #2
  3. demenace
    demenace Guest
    plzzzz help!

    Check to see if MAC filtering is enabled on your Jensen Airlink. If so, try disabling it.

    Also you need to know if your Airlink requires a password to connect to it with wireless. Most routers need that.
     
    demenace, Jul 13, 2017
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

    Help Plzzzz

    No it doesn't work. Digital data and the disc data of the same game are not compatible
     
    M3tal Daz3, Jul 13, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

    plzzzz help!

    That can certainly cause issues. Please take a look at
    this post
    for more steps to follow to resolve that issue.
  6. Caelan63 Win User

    plzzzz help!

    ISP is Internet Service Provider
  7. Simsay Win User

    plzzzz help!

    I got Jensen scandinavia wireless router 300mbps 11n Air:link 89300

    What is ISP?
  8. XXXELITE3FLIGHT Win User

    plzzzz help :(

    Try recovering your GT to someone else's console, like a friend's. if you can, then you aren't banned. but if it says there was an error or it does say your banned, then yeah, you're banned. But I always just sign in through xbox.com, or just connect to
    XBL with my xbox. I don't think there are very many ways, but I think I'm missing one...
  9. demenace Win User

    plzzzz help!

    Check to see if MAC filtering is enabled on your Jensen Airlink. If so, try disabling it.

    Also you need to know if your Airlink requires a password to connect to it with wireless. Most routers need that.
Thema:

Help Plzzzz

Loading...
  1. Help Plzzzz - Similar Threads - Help Plzzzz

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  7. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  8. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  9. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]