Help pls? Whenever I try to put Alpha into my Xbox this happens, FYI It’s a new console and...

Discus and support Help pls? Whenever I try to put Alpha into my Xbox this happens, FYI It’s a new console and... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/BoringAndOverweight [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BoringAndOverweight, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Help pls? Whenever I try to put Alpha into my Xbox this happens, FYI It’s a new console and...

/u/BoringAndOverweight, Aug 30, 2020
  2. Jomama :) Win User

Microsoft account setup wrong

Hey Brad,

Whenever I try to do that on the xbox app on my phone or the xbox website it takes me to the exact same screen every time. I keep trying to find ways to change my privacy settings because I do not have a xbox console, but I can’t seem to find a way. Pls
    help if you see this.
  3. BuckledMist1877 Win User

Resetting family settings password

Pls my registration number is [Mod Removed] pls I really filled up with whenever I tried the above on my console it continues to click me out pls tell me what to to cos this family timer is really killing me
  4. gds1972 Win User

My xbox decided to reset itself

5. savage0432 Win User

Privacy Settings

same here except whenever I try to chat or play with friends it says ur Xbox account is not set up available to do this pls check privacy settings
  6. karriekiser Win User

Deleting Xbox live account without deleting windows live

is it possible to crate a new account with the same email address? have an xbox one and I need to put my account on the console but it is my account from the 360 and we have no need for the information on the 360 and the console keeps bumbing my husband
    off whenever I come into the room..... can anybody please give me something cause xbox site and support really isn't helping....
Thema:

Help pls? Whenever I try to put Alpha into my Xbox this happens, FYI It’s a new console and...

1. Help pls? Whenever I try to put Alpha into my Xbox this happens, FYI It’s a new console and... - Similar Threads - Help pls Whenever

2. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  3. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  4. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  5. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  6. Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help: I was changing my resolution when I accidently reset it, then I rebooted my pc and the screen was all black it has been like this for hours can anyone please help me I have tried many different...
  7. Pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    Pls help: I bought 2 packs, each 5 euros, it was the same pack twice. For some minecoins or what they are called. The minecraft currency i mean. I still want the pack once and my 5 euros which i payed on...
  8. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  9. help pls it crash when i play the game for some time or when i open the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help pls it crash when i play the game for some time or when i open the game: BugcheckCode278 BugcheckParameter10xffffca822abc3010 BugcheckParameter20xfffff80793716730 BugcheckParameter30xffffffffc000009a BugcheckParameter40x4 SleepInProgress0 PowerButtonTimestamp0...
  10. Help my minecraft launcher just won't open pls help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help my minecraft launcher just won't open pls help me: I tried downloading it and it refuses to work like **** I spent $30 on this game only for it not to work pls help me like I really really really really really really really really really really...