Help pls, 1 year Gold is gone; Game Pass Promotion stolen mi gold
Discus and support Help pls, 1 year Gold is gone; Game Pass Promotion stolen mi gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; They canceled my Gold subscription, and I want it again, they cheated me with the Ultimate Game Pass promotion on offer for three months, and they... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Olaf StoneHeart, Nov 18, 2019.
Thema:
Help pls, 1 year Gold is gone; Game Pass Promotion stolen mi gold
Loading...
-
Help pls, 1 year Gold is gone; Game Pass Promotion stolen mi gold - Similar Threads - Help pls Gold
-
Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27
in XboX InsidersPls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help... -
Problem about privacy settings pls help
in XboX InsidersProblem about privacy settings pls help: Is anyone else having this issue? My Xbox privacy settings won’t save. Every time I click Submit, it says they’re saved, but after refreshing the page, everything resets to the previous settings.... -
help pls supercalifragilisticoespialidoso
in XboX Insidershelp pls supercalifragilisticoespialidoso: I have a question about Eneba. I want to buy FC26 (Global) for my Series S there, but it says I can't activate it in my country, Uruguay. My Xbox Series S is set to the USA region. If I buy it,... -
Xbox 1 lost media pls help me if you may know
in XboX InsidersXbox 1 lost media pls help me if you may know: There is this neon style 2d racing game I don’t know if it is still available I’ve been looking into this game for years and still have not been able to find it this is my last resort submitted... -
my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls
in XBoX on Consolesmy xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls: i got a year gold subscription for christmas and i got xbox gamepass for 1$ and it turned into ultimate without me knowing or it even telling me i didnt choose for it to do this and it says i need... -
Xbox Gold Help pls
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Gold Help pls: I bought Xbox Gold earlier tonight and I went to play Fortnite Battle Royale, unfortunately, when I clicked play, it says that my account does not have the access to do this... I checked my... -
pls i need help whit mi gold
in XBoX on Consolespls i need help whit mi gold: Enter a code of a gift card and I do not connect the gold in my session or any other I can do? 8f9d3083-f106-48a2-b620-b8c238c694b8 -
I cant activate my 12 month xbox live gold code!!!PLS HELP!!!
in XBoX on ConsolesI cant activate my 12 month xbox live gold code!!!PLS HELP!!!: When I try to redeem my code it says ,, Something went wrong. Sorry about that. Please try again later." 6791230b-c385-4164-b1dc-b701d7f61e94 -
Code activation error Xbox Live Gold Pls help me
in XBoX on ConsolesCode activation error Xbox Live Gold Pls help me: Quantom I put the error of the Code how can I fix ??? d2888f59-1867-4489-abfc-4c2569bcd106