Help pleaz

Discus and support Help pleaz in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; help pleaz pleaz [img] fa16a48c-da9c-4c38-b46c-3231a9684751 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CubandCuband, May 20, 2021.

  1. CubandCuband
    CubandCuband Guest

    Help pleaz


    help pleaz pleaz


    Help pleaz [​IMG]


    :)
     
    CubandCuband, May 20, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    HELP PLEAZE

    You need to file a complaint via the console and block communications with him (calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums). The enforcement team will investigate from there.

    Read this for more information -
    forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx
  3. Malacath Win User

    HELP PLEAZE

    Also you should block communications with him. and use the rep system to avoid him.

    Make sure you file the complaint before blocking communications though. Because when you block communications all texts he has sent you will be deleted and they are needed as proof.
  4. BoringDust50 Win User

    How do I invite someone to my game?

    im trying to invite my friend to the game but ther is no way to invite him to my game

    help pleaze
  5. Judge Win User

    Pleaze Help Me

    LIVE sometimes will send you a reminder with the code, but I am not sure if they are still doing that. They are unable to manually send you a message back though. If they don't send you a reminder then you will unfortunately have to wait until the specializations
    become available for everyone in the near future. Also, for the future, you really shouldn't post your personal emails on here for security reasons.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

    HELP PLEAZ IF CAN

    If you can remember the other info, yes, they can
Thema:

Help pleaz

Loading...
  1. Help pleaz - Similar Threads - Help pleaz

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  10. Lag on PC while playing Xbox One Games Help PLEAZ!!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lag on PC while playing Xbox One Games Help PLEAZ!!!: My Xbox One is connected Wireless and so is my Tower. When I play games on my PC using Xbox One the games are laggy and glitchy. I was wondering if there was a way yo fix this? Could I run a cable...