help pleaseee

Discus and support help pleaseee in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made a clip a while back and needed to delete other clips I did and now today I can’t find the clip I wanted to save and I really really want to find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JuicyHubba20, Jan 6, 2018.

  1. JuicyHubba20
    JuicyHubba20 Guest

    help pleaseee


    I made a clip a while back and needed to delete other clips I did and now today I can’t find the clip I wanted to save and I really really want to find it

    :)
     
    JuicyHubba20, Jan 6, 2018
    #1
  2. Account banned on 360 but cant sign in on xbox one

    My account got suspend today I need help pleaseee
     
    Tru3GamerGurl, Jan 6, 2018
    #2
  3. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest
    Help pleaseee!!

    Hey there Fibre is correct it's a highly common bug in the new OS version and currently there i no fix closest thing is checking smartglass app (IOS, Android, Nokia/WIN) or the Xbox website they have the feeds built into them but it can happen there as well
    so just to think of it as a full solution to the issue.
     
    Qwertei, Jan 6, 2018
    #3
  4. Twizted Team Win User

    Help pleaseee!!

    After I posted I noticed some others posting similar issues. Could very well be a bug in the OS which should be fixed in the next system update. You can try completely shutting down the console and clearing the cache. While the console is on, press and
    hold the power button for about 30 seconds, let go, turn it back on as normal.
  5. xYupDatzMsToyax Win User

    Help pleaseee!!

    It's like every time I post anything on my feed rather if it's a status, screenshot or video it's doesn't appear on my feed and plus I can't even see the things I post on my feed it's really weird! Then on top of that my messages be acting up sometimes where
    it won't even let me send message to people!
  6. Twizted Team Win User

    Help pleaseee!!

    Hello!

    If you reload your newsfeed after posting does it appear?

    Also if you navigate to your Settings app you can go down to Preferences and select Activity Feed. From here you can enable "Share achievements automatically" or "Share clips & screenshots automatically". This way it will show to everyone automatically
    rather than going into your Game DVR app and saving the clip/screenshot which then becomes public/viewable to all.

    Hope this helps!

    Fibre
  7. Qwertei Win User

    Help pleaseee!!

    Hey there Fibre is correct it's a highly common bug in the new OS version and currently there i no fix closest thing is checking smartglass app (IOS, Android, Nokia/WIN) or the Xbox website they have the feeds built into them but it can happen there as well
    so just to think of it as a full solution to the issue.
  8. Tru3GamerGurl Win User

    Account banned on 360 but cant sign in on xbox one

    My account got suspend today I need help pleaseee
Thema:

help pleaseee

Loading...
  1. help pleaseee - Similar Threads - help pleaseee

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. I NEED HELP AND A PERSON TO HELP ME PLEASEEE

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED HELP AND A PERSON TO HELP ME PLEASEEE: Woah this is the worst customer service why can't I just talk to a person? Once I put something in to the call it only does that I try 3 different number same thing anyways that probably doesn't...
  7. Please help i wanna enjoy pleasee

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help i wanna enjoy pleasee: Please idk why my cousins got free party and f2p games not re xbox live gold and they did nto even open the insiders app on their xbox one s but im in omega and also downloaded the downla pre but...
  8. TWO GAMES I NEED!!!!! Pleasee!!!!!! Help!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    TWO GAMES I NEED!!!!! Pleasee!!!!!! Help!: Dead or Alive Extreme 2 or 3 (volley ball game) and Left 4 Dead Why are they not in the microsoft gameshop? I have called customer support several times and nobody could help me. Who can I talk...
  9. Help PLEASEE

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Help PLEASEE: my xbox won't turn on and idk why. I was just playing it yeaterday morning and latrr that day it wouldn't turn on. The power supply box works completely fine and had a white light emitting from it...
  10. Error code (0x80bd0006) Help Pleasee

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code (0x80bd0006) Help Pleasee: My xbox won't let me.... Play. So i downloaded GTA 5 on my Xbox One off of the store and still haven't set my xbox as my home xbox. so i tried to sign into live to change it. so now every time i...