Help please

Discus and support Help please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I play one if ny games it signs me out 9b460ce6-9c5e-43c0-9cf9-338389333bc6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StandingEar1461, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Help please

Every time I play one if ny games it signs me out

:)

StandingEar1461, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Mike.priddy
    Mike.priddy Guest
    Please help!!!!!!!

I have just set up my xbox one and the sound doesn't sound right. I have it on a 5.1 dolby system it's really odd on call of duty advanced warfare the centre speaker works during cinematic scenes but has no volume during game play it sounds ok and the gun and voice effects come mainly from the front two speakers but that can't be right????

Has anyone else got call of duty set up on 5.1 dolby system?

Mike.priddy, Oct 15, 2017
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Please help!!!!!!!

i dont have cod..

first i would go into settings and controller and update it.. (idk why) but somewhere along the line an update for headsets had something with dolby 5.1 in it.

i dont have cod so i cant say how my 5.1 sound bar works but the way i recall it is.. the developer sets the standard or output channels.. this is why forza worked next to polk audio to "dial in sound" its not really a microsoft thing as much as cod development.

i would check settings on xb1 to see if it is in dolby 5.1 or stereo
    i would also check the settings in game to seewhat they are.

depending on your sound bar check and see i fit has a setting for analog or coax it may also have different modes.. game,movie,stereo,cinamatic each one does alter how sound is projected

sc_shark, Oct 15, 2017
  4. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

...which is why i said "electronically handy", i figured he could read between the lines since they don't like it when people talk about modding anything around here.
  5. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

Your best solution would be to buy a used one either from gamestop, ebay, or pawn shops...you can probably find them for 40 bucks or less nowadays...or if you are electronically handy, you can try opening it up and replacing the hardrive since it uses a
    regular pc hardrive.
  6. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok thanks for the link. I tried all that last night. And the video was for the xbox 360 not the original one. The original one does not have an option like that. Those button codes are what I think I need but can't get them because they are specific to each
    serial number. If there is a mass list of codes that would be helpful or some sort of disc that automated the reset process. Thanks Endgamez.
  7. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

No it doesn't, no error codes except for the message in my original post:

"Your Xbox needs service, please contact the customer service number located in your instruction manual."

And I didn't notice any change with the light. I think it stayed green. And thank you for helping me! I do appreciate it.
  8. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok, thanks. Yep that's why I'm posting on the forum. To see if anyone else has had this issue and how they handled it.
Thema:

Help please

1. Help please - Similar Threads - Help please

2. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  3. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  4. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  5. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  6. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  7. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  8. Can you please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you please help: So I was trying to play Minecraft Xbox one mini games on my Xbox series x and it said connection failed My NAT type is open and i have IPv4 & IPv6… I have ultimate game pass… I don’t know if it’s...
  9. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  10. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...