help !!!! please !!! somebody ..........

Discus and support help !!!! please !!! somebody .......... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; someone broke my microsoft user and i can't play my minecraft user (pc-java) and i have to open new account in microsoft and start from begin all my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ron.shairi, Jan 12, 2023.

  1. ron.shairi
    ron.shairi Guest

    help !!!! please !!! somebody ..........


    someone broke my microsoft user and i can't play my minecraft user (pc-java) and i have to open new account in microsoft and start from begin all my minecraft. i ask from microsoft support to restore my account but they aswer that they block my account. is there any thing i can do to restore all i have achived ??please some can help ?????

    :)
     
    ron.shairi, Jan 12, 2023
    #1
  2. Sc0Rp1O K1nG Win User

    somebody help please

    the xbox I ordered says it has one month of xbox live
  3. Sc0Rp1O K1nG Win User

    somebody help please

    I went and looked at what all the package came with I watched one of those unboxing videos on youtube and the person pulled out a PPC. thank you orik0n74
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    somebody help please

    On a new console you can create 3 accounts each with one free month of gold time.

    You will need a separate email address for each account.
  5. orik0n74 Win User

    somebody help please

    Unless you get a PPC in the packaging, you will need to create the profile on the xbox in order to get the free 1mo trial.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    please somebody help

    You'll need to purchase a gold subscription in order to play online.
Thema:

help !!!! please !!! somebody ..........

Loading...
  1. help !!!! please !!! somebody .......... - Similar Threads - help please somebody

  2. Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  5. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  6. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  7. Please help resolve the issue of accessing the Xbox Update Preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help resolve the issue of accessing the Xbox Update Preview: Please help I get an error message entering the Xbox Update Preview, knowing that the controller is in beta and the error content is as follows: There was an error processing your request, please...
  8. Please please will somebody help me with this Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 BS!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please please will somebody help me with this Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 BS!: Can please somebody help me to get my Xbox One S's backup and running from this Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 update. I have two Xbox One S's. The first one I had has always worked great with no...
  9. Please Help Somebody

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Help Somebody: I was just wrongfully banned on xbox. I had this account for 9 years, spent hundreds on the new gen console it self and thousands on my account. I had 0 strikes prior to this incident. I had no...
  10. Can somebody please help me?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can somebody please help me?: I gifted my brother the Fortnite 3.99 dollar pack on the Microsoft store as a surprise, but he already had it before and when he tried to claim it, it said something went wrong. Would it be...