Help please solve the problem with gamertag

Discus and support Help please solve the problem with gamertag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the sake of account security, I changed the account login and after that I inadvertently changed the gamertag to another one and now when I start... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rust787, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Rust787
    Rust787 Guest

For the sake of account security, I changed the account login and after that I inadvertently changed the gamertag to another one and now when I start the games I get an error.
    "Try again later.
    Unfortunately, our service works with errors to check the status of the Xbox Live service, go to https://support.xbox.com "
    Please tell me how to return the old login or are there any other ways to solve this problem.

:)

Rust787, Jan 21, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support
    for more information regarding this issue. You can always Request a callback or Request to chat with an agent.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

please try removing your gamertag from the console and re downloading it using the new gamertag. make sure you remove profile only and not all your games and apps.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Is this with the xbox one games xbox 360 games All games?

Have you tried removing your profile and adding it back to the system?
  5. ArminatorX Win User

For the sake of account security, I changed the account login and after that I inadvertently changed the gamertag to another one and now when I start the games I get an error.
    What do you mean you "inadvertently changed the Gamertag"? Did you by accident create a new Microsoft Account instead of changing the sign in alias of your existing account? Because changing the Gamertag can only be done on a specific website or on the console
    and will cost you the equivalent of about 10 US$.

As for account security: The only way to make your account secure is by enabling Two Step Verification on

https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage

Changing a login name is simply "Security through obscurity", and is not a method to make something secure.
  6. Cherry Dolphin Win User

Thema:

1. Help please solve the problem with gamertag - Similar Threads - Help please solve

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  4. My problem don't exist, please help

in XBoX on Windows
    My problem don't exist, please help: I have gamepass subscription but it's not showing up on my pc. I check on an other pc and it worked fine. And yes I tried all the common "solutions" like reloging, reinstaling, clear cash/data,...
  5. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  6. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  7. HELP...........................please

in XboX Insiders
    HELP...........................please: Can any1 help tell me what i need to do to get just 1 response from xbox ambsdr team. Its been over a year and the spacks dont reply any actual help is appreciated Can any1 help tell me what i...
  8. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  9. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  10. Please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me: I am having trouble with my xbox one s 1TB not working,So I have tried a offline system update multiple times, and each time it stays on 1% your console may restart during this and 0% downloading...