HELP PLEASE** Netflix and Amazon Prime No picture, only audio

Discus and support HELP PLEASE** Netflix and Amazon Prime No picture, only audio in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I’ve moved from Series S to Series X 2 days ago, when I play Netflix or Amazon Prime the new content is only showing a black screen on Netflix and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SenileElf, Sep 26, 2022.

1. SenileElf
    SenileElf Guest

Hi,

I’ve moved from Series S to Series X 2 days ago, when I play Netflix or Amazon Prime the new content is only showing a black screen on Netflix and a green screen on Amazon prime.

Old programs like Lucifer on Netflix works fine but new content won’t.

It all works fine on my series S.

I’ve tried everything, even a factory reset. All cables are fine and my tv is compatible… I’ve tried with all different settings on both tv and console.

:)

SenileElf, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Alright, Delete the apps

carry out this process

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

And then install again.

Another test, use the mobile network of some celluylar to create a hotspot, connect your console to that network and try to use the application.
  3. SenileElf Win User

Hi Derek,

Nat type is open

I’ve tried all of that and it’s still the same.

I’ve tried my new console on a different tv and it’s the same.

I’ve got another new hdmi being delivered tomorrow but surely with the console being brand new it shouldn’t be the hdmi cable.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

SenileElf, based on your report, let's test these procedures, repeat if you have already done ok?

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

After the console turns on again, hold the console's Xbox button (X- or start button) for approximately 10 seconds, the console will restart again.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. sairuthwick Win User

Xbox Series S Audio Passthrough is still broken and it doesn't work for Netflix.

Geri,

I have the same issue on my Xbox Series X. Audio passthrough works perfectly fine with Disney+, Amazon Prime and Plex. When it comes to Netflix, it doesn't activate passthrough creating audio problems while playing Atmos content. The titles display Dolby Atmos, but there is no voice, only background music and sounds are played.
  6. SKETTIBOY93 Win User

Xbox series x - Netflix and Disney plus issue

I have the same exact issue you are having Netflix just started it was working now the only streaming service that works is Amazon prime
Thema:

1. HELP PLEASE** Netflix and Amazon Prime No picture, only audio - Similar Threads - HELP PLEASE** Netflix

2. please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    please help me: In 2021 I got an Xbox 360 with Minecraft on it and a nice hard drive. Three years later the hard drive started making this clicking sound then the Xbox button turn red and E68 error code. I got my...
  3. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  4. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  5. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  6. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  7. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  8. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  9. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  10. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....