Help please, my sons X box 360 broke & wont turn on how do I cancel the subscription so...

Discus and support Help please, my sons X box 360 broke & wont turn on how do I cancel the subscription so... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Help please, my sons X box 360 broke & wont switch on how do I cancel the reoccurring yearly subscription payment? 9972c0a3-8ab7-4eb3-a524-8610b19d6f42 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by K LOCK1, Nov 25, 2022.

1. K LOCK1
    K LOCK1 Guest

Help please, my sons X box 360 broke & wont turn on how do I cancel the subscription so...

Help please, my sons X box 360 broke & wont switch on how do I cancel the reoccurring yearly subscription payment?

:)

K LOCK1, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Help please, my sons X box 360 broke & wont turn on how do I cancel the subscription so reoccurring payments don’t keep coming out?

3. OpticRJames Win User

How do I cancel my subscription?

Hi, Matt. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I'm really sorry, if you don't have access to the son's account, please ask your son to do the steps below to cancel the subscription.

Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

Under the section Subscriptions, select View all subscriptions, and then select Manage next to the subscription that you want to cancel.

Select Cancel subscription or Turn off recurring billing. Disabling recurring billing will grant you the benefits of your subscription for the remainder of the payment cycle without billing you again for a renewal.
  4. VickiTreloar Win User

Hi i upgraded to gamepass ultimate works on my x box one but doesnt work on xbox 360 wont let me access xbox live gold cant play 2 of my games thanks

yes tried that i realise gamepass doesnt apply to x box 360 on my account page for x box one it says my previous sub (live gold) was cancelled when i brought the gamepass sub i turned off recuring billing not sure if that is relevant thanks for your help
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Возврат денег за неиспользованную подписку [Money Back for unused subscription]

6. Dribblemuffins0 Win User

Please Battlefield 2 Modern Combat Servers Needed

the x box 360 wont play this game without some kind of update, how do I get that update?
Thema:

1. Help please, my sons X box 360 broke & wont turn on how do I cancel the subscription so... - Similar Threads - Help please sons

2. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  3. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  4. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  5. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  6. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  7. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  8. Can you please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you please help: So I was trying to play Minecraft Xbox one mini games on my Xbox series x and it said connection failed My NAT type is open and i have IPv4 & IPv6… I have ultimate game pass… I don’t know if it’s...
  9. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  10. Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...: We are in Singapore and want to play it in Singapore. But I couldn't buy it from Microsoft Singapore web in SGD, I bought it on Japanese Microsoft with Japanese yen. Thank you for your help....