HELP PLEASE my microsoft account was hacked by a rambler.ru account

Discus and support HELP PLEASE my microsoft account was hacked by a rambler.ru account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have full ownership of the account and was just using it recently. I attempted to log in this afternoon and it said it had sent a code to an email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tai Johnson, May 9, 2023.

1. Tai Johnson
    Tai Johnson Guest

I have full ownership of the account and was just using it recently. I attempted to log in this afternoon and it said it had sent a code to an email named *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I really need my account back it has all my personal info stored on it and I'm super stressed right now. Please if anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated. Then when I tried to log in it became an entirely new account. Just please if there is anyway to fix this I need it quick.

:)

Tai Johnson, May 9, 2023
  2. Tai Johnson Win User

Microsoft support tired but said they couldn't verify I was the owner of the account. I have every piece of evidence I had but I don't know. I'll submit again and try to get everything I can.
  3. Tai Johnson Win User

Hi I tried 2 of the 3 methods but the response I get is that "this Microsoft account doesn't exist". I don't understand how because I can view the account and it says the rambler email. Is there any other way you think I could attempt to recover the account or speak to an agent?
  4. Rostom L Win User

I am afraid that they've changed your account's primary email address twice. Please try to contact the Xbox Support team here https://support.xbox.com/contact-us for further assistance. Click on Contact us > Subscription & billing > I don't recognize a charge > describe the issue > Next > See contact options > Chat online.
  5. Tai Johnson Win User

I've learned that it's not a hacker but a trojan but if there are any devs or someone willing to turn the policy a little and help me recover my account I would greatly appreciate it.
  6. Rostom L Win User

I appreciate your effort, Tai. It's just that they have processes in recovering our accounts. Our evidence may not be enough for them. You may keep trying and hopefully you'll be able to get it back successfully.
Thema:

1. HELP PLEASE my microsoft account was hacked by a rambler.ru account - Similar Threads - HELP PLEASE microsoft

2. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  3. Microsoft please help........

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please help........: Hi Microsoft. Can you please make an app where you can play your downloaded MP3 files or MP4 files via plugging a usb wire into the usb port on Xbox one s please??? Because I could listen to my...
  4. Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox: II've purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 3 times. I just gotta new laptop and signed in to Xbox, but cannot find my purchased flight Simulator. Can someone tell me or show me how to find them to...
  5. my Microsoft account has been hacked. Would you help me please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Microsoft account has been hacked. Would you help me please?: my Microsoft account has been hacked. Would you help me please? 87e16a02-b6b5-4864-bad5-3e41376b0727
  6. Please help me recover my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me recover my Microsoft account: A while ago, I got a computer virus and all my passwords were compromised, I lost access to my Microsoft account creation email which has a Minecraft game that I bought with a gift card at a mall...
  7. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  8. Microsoft/Xbox support is terrible, please help me Microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft/Xbox support is terrible, please help me Microsoft.: I need help I’m having to type this on my main Microsoft Account but my little brothers Microsoft account has just been hacked and we can’t get back into his account as they have changed the...
  9. XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!!: Microsoft Moderator or Someone from XBOX please help! I have had probably the worst user experience I have ever had with a game system or company. This issue has persisted without remedy for...
  10. locked out of Microsoft account please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    locked out of Microsoft account please help!: Hi I am having a similar issue as Josh_A_8891. MICROSOFT Decided to lock my account I KNOW MY %^%$*(^ PASSWORD.... Automated system is a joke I need a point of contact.... MY email address was...