Help please as no one is getting back to me. Xbox have reallt bad customer service

Discus and support Help please as no one is getting back to me. Xbox have reallt bad customer service in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/alexwr12 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/alexwr12, May 10, 2020.

1. /u/alexwr12
    /u/alexwr12 Guest

Help please as no one is getting back to me. Xbox have reallt bad customer service

/u/alexwr12, May 10, 2020
  2. SakethChalasani Win User

I am unable to contact xbox support in India

Someone please let me know how to reach xbox one x india customer care

Customer service is very poor

I have tried many days but unable to reach their support team

I need help asap
  3. noahge0923 Win User

Gold membership is cancelled after upgrading to ultimate membership and cancelling my ultimate membership subscription.

Okay, I get it, that's how Microsoft serves its customers, non that I'm just a tiny customer, but Microsoft lost me forever because of bad customer service.
  4. robert999220 Win User

Never trust people like me...

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

I bet they don't get a bonus either. But they should never send you somewhere else not just for the money but that is just bad customer service. also all employees are suppose to ask if you need help if there within ten feet of you.

[/quote]

That's incorrect it's bad for business NOT customer service. that's actually great customer service.
  5. DuFFuL Win User

Would you ever purchase a future microsoft console ever again on day one?

Well Gatti Man, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with their customer service but every time I've dealt with them, it's been an excellent experience. Well as far as customer service goes. I couldn't get into this account for a long time but once
    I rang them they sorted it out. I was on the phone one time to a really nice lady for like an hour. It had to get escalated and even though it took a few more days then they said, they sorted it all out for me and fave me 6 months free xbox live for my trouble.
    So in short, I've always found their customer service great and it sucks that you had a bad experience.
  6. DawgPoundMBA Win User

Xbox one x Scorpio edition problems

I've been trying to get help on this same topic. Customer support said that I could put in a warranty claim but it could take months before I'd get it back working. I said that I just bought it and want a new one sent immediately
    and I'd send the bad one back. They transferred me to a supervisor who recapped my issue incorrectly and as I started to explain the situation correctly the line disconnected and I didn't get a call back, even though they specifically asked for my call back
    number in case of a disconnect. Now I have spent 5 hours doing factory resets and another 90 minutes on the phone with support and I'm in the same position I started in. This is very poor customer service.
Thema:

1. Help please as no one is getting back to me. Xbox have reallt bad customer service - Similar Threads - Help please getting

2. i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help: i cant use a image becuase it doesn't load. the error is just 1 3c61ebde-df90-4761-8b33-1670a14a718e
  3. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  4. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  5. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  6. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  7. I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help: I already bought the avatar frontiers of Pandora game online now I'm getting a message saying I'm going to be charged again 10 days before the game releases but I've already been charged for the...
  8. When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help!: I just bought a Xbox Series S and installed the Dev kit App. During the process of registration as a developer account, all my cards get refused and I get an error message (error 6152). It is...
  9. PLEASE HELP! How to Get controller to stop disconnecting Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE HELP! How to Get controller to stop disconnecting Windows 11: I have been using a controller for awhile, my controller recently started to disconnect from my pc every 30 seconds. I made sure all my drivers are updated, I even reinstalled all of them; bios,...
  10. Is there anyway someone can help me get my hacked account back please and thank you

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway someone can help me get my hacked account back please and thank you: My accunt that i use , the email has been changed and cant access it, everytime i try and get a recovery code it goes the the email that hacked me. If anyone can help me that would be great. (i...