Help Please After May 5th Update I Can’t Use My Xbox

Discus and support Help Please After May 5th Update I Can’t Use My Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One S and today I took the mandatory May 5th 2021 update... after I took the update I go to hop into a game and I get the “Took To Long”... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DHxRampage22, May 5, 2021.

1. Help Please After May 5th Update I Can’t Use My Xbox

I have an Xbox One S and today I took the mandatory May 5th 2021 update... after I took the update I go to hop into a game and I get the “Took To Long” popup.. Guys I can’t even load into my settings after this update. When I try to restart my console it just goes to a black screen. I’ve even unplugged let sit and tried again. If anyone can help I would appreciate it! Thank you in advance!!!

submitted by /u/DHxRampage22
    [link] [comments]

/u/DHxRampage22, May 5, 2021
  2. Neel3456 Win User

Xbox Series X controller issue

Hello Spartan,

Is there any updates on the accessories app being updated so that we can change controller configurations after updating the controller firmware on Xbox? It has rendered my elite series 2 nearly useless as I can’t remind my paddles and the Bluetooth doesn’t work. This is so frustrating I may return this new controller and go get something else. Please help or bring it up and let us know what’s going on.
  3. ndbobbo Win User

4K UHD HDR Stopped Working properly

Same here. Hoping they patch it soon. It started happening after the May 5th update to movies and TV. Very frustrating.
  4. CJustin Win User

My Home Xbox date

What is the region where you use Xbox?

If it is USA then your date is May the 12th.

If it is UK then it may be December the 5th.

I hope this helps!
  5. CarTzy Win User

My controller is going crazy

Hello yazzle79,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your controller after a forced update. I'd like to ask few questions to get a better understanding of the issue:

Have you tried resetting your controller? To do this, press and hold the small button on the back of the controller for about 10 seconds. This will reset the controller and may resolve the issue.

If this doesn't work, you may want to try updating the controller firmware. You can do this by connecting the controller to your Xbox console with a USB cable and following the on-screen instructions.

If the issue persists, it may be a hardware issue and you may need to consider getting a replacement controller.

Please see: The buttons on my Xbox controller aren’t working | Xbox Support / I can’t update my Xbox controller | Xbox Support / Request an Xbox controller replacement | Xbox Support

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Have a great day!
  6. KimJongIllah21 Win User

NBA2K18

hey I’m having the same issue. I can open my career mode but once I start a game it freezes up on me and I can’t hear any sound. Can someone please help or update us on the issue.
Thema:

Help Please After May 5th Update I Can’t Use My Xbox

1. Help Please After May 5th Update I Can’t Use My Xbox - Similar Threads - Help Please May

2. please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    please help me: In 2021 I got an Xbox 360 with Minecraft on it and a nice hard drive. Three years later the hard drive started making this clicking sound then the Xbox button turn red and E68 error code. I got my...
  3. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  4. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  5. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  6. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  7. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  8. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  9. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  10. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....