Help playing game pass games after refund.

Discus and support Help playing game pass games after refund. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been playing Black Desert with my game pass sub, I bought the game by accident, intended to give as gift, refunded. Now I can't play Black Desert, a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eajohnson, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Eajohnson
    Eajohnson Guest

Been playing Black Desert with my game pass sub, I bought the game by accident, intended to give as gift, refunded. Now I can't play Black Desert, a game I would play included with game pass for "free". Keeps saying I must repurchase to play. Want to play
    again under the game pass sub and not have to repurchase. Any help?

:)

Eajohnson, Apr 16, 2020
  2. TheTeflonDom Win User

I have experienced this, and as Surly White stated, you will have to completely un install the game from all your consoles then re install with the gamepass link. Make sure if you have it installed on multiple consoles, you remove it from ALL of them.

Hope this helps!
  3. Surly White Win User

Sometimes, as frustrating as it sounds, you may need to completely delete the game, celar your cache then reset console. Re download using the link in gamepass. If all else fails shoot microsoft an email.

Best of luck.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I refund my Hell Let Loose purchase, and play it through the game pass instead?

To request a refund go here xbox.com/refund. As for Game Pass. If you purchased Xbox Game Pass, then you would still need Game Pass Core or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play the game online, being as it is a multiplayer game.
  5. Hollywoodswingin1 Win User

Game pass removing games i previously owned

As i stated above skyrim legendary edition and peggle 2 are not in my purchase history and i have received no refund for either. Both were purchased before game pass and both give me a renew game pass message when i tried to play them after game pass expired. My order history goes all the way back to 2018. I appreciate your attempt to help but the fact remains. Products i paid for are asking me to pay again with no refund or return in any of my history.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Buying Age of Empires definitive collection for my windows 10 PC!

Game Pass is like Netflix for games. You get access to a library of games you can play. It is not required to have Game Pass to purchase games individually.

Pricing would be up to the publishers.

I'm not sure if there is an online component to that game, but if so, it doesn't cost any extra to play online on PC.

When you purchase the game it should automatically start the install or the purchase option will change to an install option in the store and you can install it that way.

Games can only be refunded if the refund request is submitted within 14 days of purchase and the game is played no longer than 2 hours. After that, there is no guarantee of a refund.
Thema:

1. Help playing game pass games after refund. - Similar Threads - Help playing game

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  4. help pls it crash when i play the game for some time or when i open the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help pls it crash when i play the game for some time or when i open the game: BugcheckCode278 BugcheckParameter10xffffca822abc3010 BugcheckParameter20xfffff80793716730 BugcheckParameter30xffffffffc000009a BugcheckParameter40x4 SleepInProgress0 PowerButtonTimestamp0...
  5. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  6. My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...: My Xbox continuesly shuts off while playing any game but when I put a movie in it’s fine and plays it checked the power and it’s fine and fan works properly any help is appreciated thanks I’m...
  7. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  8. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  9. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  10. playing pc game pass games through boosteroid help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing pc game pass games through boosteroid help: my pc is very basic but i can play top games through boosteroid as long as i own the game on steam,I have game pass ultimate so is it possible to play pc game pass games (cities skylines 2)...