Help party audio becomes very choppy while playing on pc

Discus and support Help party audio becomes very choppy while playing on pc in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, my party audio whether it be on Xbox party or discord becomes very choppy when I’m playing a game. For example when if not playing a game I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Omar Roman1, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Omar Roman1
    Omar Roman1 Guest

Hello, my party audio whether it be on Xbox party or discord becomes very choppy when I’m playing a game.

For example when if not playing a game I can hear my friends fine but when I go into a multi player match my party Audio is super choppy I’ve tried switching my headset to my yeti mic back and forth uninstalled apps and reset my pc completely and it still have the same issue can anyone help please?

:)

Omar Roman1, Dec 4, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Can you go to your Sound settings

Locate Exclusive Mode and Sound Enhancements

You should see the options below and remove the checkmark on the boxes

• Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device
    • Give exclusive mode applications priority
    • Enable audio enhancements
  4. Omar Roman1 Win User

RIG SET UP

Computer model: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. MS-7D09

Operating system: Microsoft Windows 11 Home (10.0, Build 22621)

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz 8/16

Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. Z590 PRO WIFI [CEC] (MS-7D09)

RAM: 32 GB

Hard disk1: Samsung SSD 980 500GB (465.8 GB/Fixed hard disk media)

Hard disk2: ST4000VN008-2DR166 (3.6 TB/Fixed hard disk media)

Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB)

Monitor1: GBT AORUS FI32U (3840x2160 / 31.9 Inch)

Monitor2: LG Electronics Inc. (GoldStar Technology, Inc.) LG FULL HD (1920x1080 / 21.7 Inch)

Sound card1: (Generic USB Audio) USB Audio Device

Sound card2: Logitech G series Yeti Nano (0AB1)

Sound card3: NVIDIA High Definition Audio

Sound card4: Realtek High Definition Audio

Sound card5: Logitech G series Logitech PRO X Wireless Gaming Headset

Sound card6: NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)

Keyboard1: Razer Huntsman Mini

Keyboard2: HID Keyboard Device

Keyboard3: HID Keyboard Device

Keyboard4: HID Keyboard Device

Mice1: HID-compliant mouse

Mice2: HID-compliant mouse

Mice3: Razer Naga Pro

Audio1: Logitech StreamCam

Audio2: Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy

Audio3: Yeti Nano

Audio4: NVIDIA High Definition Audio

Audio5: Realtek(R) Audio

Audio6: NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)

Audio7: Logitech PRO X Wireless Gaming Headset

WINDOWS 11 HOME

No recent changes

and xbox version 2211.1001.24.0

8.71.12001.0 ( gaming services)

5.822.10271.0 ( xbox game bar )

hope this helps thanks
  5. Omar Roman1 Win User

So all the options you provided need to be selected to on or off? Was a bit confused by your reply
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having choppy audio when on party. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We will first do our research so we can give you concrete answers about what is causing the problem.

However, in your isolated case, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• Xbox app and Gaming services version?
      • Xbox app > select Profile picture > Settings > About.
    • What are the device specs, make and model?
    • Current version and edition of Windows Installed? (Search for WINVER in Windows search to see this)
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Troubleshoot problems with party audio on Windows

Troubleshoot problems with party audio on Windows | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
Thema:

1. Help party audio becomes very choppy while playing on pc - Similar Threads - Help party audio

2. Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue: hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a perplexing issue that has recently arisen with my Xbox Series X/S. In the past two weeks, I've encountered a...
  3. Party Chat Disconnecting please help

in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat Disconnecting please help: Good evening fellow gamers, I've been having trouble with my party chat, it will stay on for a minute then disconnect. I've restarted my wifi and my Xbox along with updated it. I've checked my...
  4. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  5. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  6. Coms only working in Xbox party, support helped me fix, and mid game went back to not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Coms only working in Xbox party, support helped me fix, and mid game went back to not working.: So about the night of the 17th EST, things still worked just fine. The night of the 18th is when the problems first occured. I could only talk to people in game if I was in an Xbox party with...
  7. I do not know how to fix party chat! it says connection error. Please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do not know how to fix party chat! it says connection error. Please help me: Hi, my Xbox is not letting me do party chat Help me I tried pretty much everything, please help fix my problem 00873cc3-ce6f-49be-b9b9-2f573254229f
  8. Game bar party chat on PC not working help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game bar party chat on PC not working help: When in a party my mic will not be picked up as if I am muted if I click through and off the game bar only when the party is pinned onto my screen does it work, and I'd rather not have a box...
  9. Party Chat Speech and Accepting Game Invites Not working. HELP!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat Speech and Accepting Game Invites Not working. HELP!: I'm playing a game on the Xbox app on pc and Xbox game bar isn't functioning properly. I cannot SPEAK in party chat even though I've done all of the troubleshooting and permissions. I also cannot...
  10. I cant join an Xbox Game Bar party. Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant join an Xbox Game Bar party. Please help: I cant seem to join an Xbox Game Bar party. I have tried different things including repairing and resetting the app and even setting the "Set time automatically" and the "Set time zone...