Help on some oepngl issues MOHAA

Discus and support Help on some oepngl issues MOHAA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i had played this game called Medal of Honor:Allied Assault on my not-so great pc. It ran well with no issues. But after i updated my graphics... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by randoMguyontheInterneT41, Nov 10, 2021.

  1. Help on some oepngl issues MOHAA


    So i had played this game called Medal of Honor:Allied Assault on my not-so great pc. It ran well with no issues. But after i updated my graphics drivers, it started to give out an opengl error. Whenever I tried to open the game, it would only play the intro audio and display a grey screen(this also occurs while playing Call of duty 1).My pc specs also meet it's minimum requirements. I tried taking a copy of opengl32.dll file from the "Windows" folder but that did not work as well. Can someone please give me some solutions to this because I want to play the game again.

    :)
     
    randoMguyontheInterneT41, Nov 10, 2021
    #1
  2. randoMguyontheIntern Win User

    Help on some oepngl issues MOHAA

    The driver updates for that device is just the latest one. I cant find any old updates for it.
  3. randoMguyontheIntern Win User

    Help on some oepngl issues MOHAA

    Where can I get driver updates for my Intel® Q965/Q963 Express Chipset Family?
  4. randoMguyontheIntern Win User

    Help on some oepngl issues MOHAA

    They said that they have discontinued support for Intel® Q965/Q963 Express Chipset Family and cant provide anything other than the latest driver.
  5. SammyVS Win User

    Help on some oepngl issues MOHAA

    OpenGL is a feature that is installed along with the installation of your video card drivers. Maybe reinstalling your current drivers will solve it, or maybe on the internet, you can find the old drivers you were using on third-party websites.
  6. SammyVS Win User

    Help on some oepngl issues MOHAA

    You should probably find the drivers on the Intel website.
Thema:

Help on some oepngl issues MOHAA

Loading...
  1. Help on some oepngl issues MOHAA - Similar Threads - Help oepngl issues

  2. Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail...
  3. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  4. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  5. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  6. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  7. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  8. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  9. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  10. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....