help! Novice PC xbox user neesds help.

Discus and support help! Novice PC xbox user neesds help. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have just joined xbox live and use a pc laptop. Can someone tell me how after I sign in to xbox do I find a game, select and play it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarvynSummerfield, Oct 11, 2020.

  1. help! Novice PC xbox user neesds help.


    I have just joined xbox live and use a pc laptop. Can someone tell me how after I sign in to xbox do I find a game, select and play it.

    :)
     
    MarvynSummerfield, Oct 11, 2020
    #1
  2. DarkGentorius Win User

    help! Novice PC xbox user neesds help.

    Hey Marvyn!

    If you have windows, you should be able to access app "Microsoft Store". There you can find a games and play them.

    P.S. Not all games on XBox are available in Microsoft Store for PC. Some games are available for both XBox and PC, in other words you don't need to pay twice. There is also XBox Game Pass for PC.
  3. Auswulf Win User

    Assassins Creed Unity - help for novice!

    The main mission should be on the map. All you have to do is put a waypoint on it and travel to it.
  4. UnblockedFob Win User

    GTA San Andreas

    Thanks for help - will buy hard drive - will this wipe out downloaded minecraft on x-box or will it still be playable? complete novice at this :-D
  5. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Titanfall beta open to everyone in next few hours.

    It's easy to play, hard to master. Novices are welcome because it's a user friendly game with wonderful controls.
  6. KeksOffDoom4k Win User

    GameDVR? Windows function update version 1709

    I found this procedure on an internet site.

    This process is more advanced and is not recommended for novice users.

    So, can this work?
Thema:

help! Novice PC xbox user neesds help.

Loading...
  1. help! Novice PC xbox user neesds help. - Similar Threads - help Novice user

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...