HELP-no puzzle download-AGAIN

Discus and support HELP-no puzzle download-AGAIN in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Puzzles STILL not downloading after payment is made. WHY does this KEEP happening??? Please address this issue...it's not the first time it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VibrantPlane4, Mar 10, 2018.

  1. HELP-no puzzle download-AGAIN


    Puzzles STILL not downloading after payment is made. WHY does this KEEP happening??? Please address this issue...it's not the first time it's happened to me and there are MANY posts indicating MANY users are having the SAME PROBLEM!!! Get with the program
    MS....

    :)
     
    VibrantPlane4, Mar 10, 2018
    #1
  2. matsumoose
    matsumoose Guest
    when I buy a new puzzle it won't download. I have thousands of points and no new puzzles. HELP!!

    when I buy a new puzzle it won't download. I have thousands of points and no new puzzles. HELP!!
     
    matsumoose, Mar 10, 2018
    #2
  3. SheetDisc00
    SheetDisc00 Guest
    Microsoft Jigsaw download Error

    Jigsaw puzzles normally download with ease. However, for months no puzzles are downloading. Instead, I'm getting ERROR 303019. What in the world is wrong? Please Help!

    Thanks,

    June
     
    SheetDisc00, Mar 10, 2018
    #3
  4. Delemar Win User

    Jigsaw Puzzles need fixed

    I have been having the same issues. I go to download a puzzle that I like and I have gold for, but once it starts to download it kicks me out of the program. When I open the program again I can see where it took the gold but it did not download the puzzle.
    When I look at the puzzle that I tried to download it does give me the option to download again. When I try to download it again it kicks me out of the program again. I tired going through settings and resetting the app and still have the same issue.
  5. Ackis Win User

    Purchases that don't download

    It'll still be purchased - you just need to go to where all the puzzles are and download it again, it shouldn't ask you to purchase it.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

    PUZZLES WON'T DOWNLOAD

    Hey there Jazzmanthecat.

    Let's have you try cancelling the download, restarting your PC and then try downloading the puzzle again. If that doesn't work, attempt a full uninstall and reinstall to see if there's any change.
  7. PoorBadge97 Win User

    Puzzles won't download

    have not been apple to download any of my puzzles or new puzzles
  8. ThermionTwelve Win User

    Puzzles will not download

    Thought maybe uninstalling and reinstalling might help. Nope. Now, the puzzles I did have are gone and will also not download.

    Also, just noticed that the Daily Challenges are not downloading either.

    A real pity as I was really enjoying this puzzle game.

    I can only hope that someone is looking at our concerns.
Thema:

HELP-no puzzle download-AGAIN

Loading...
  1. HELP-no puzzle download-AGAIN - Similar Threads - HELP puzzle download

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...