Help, no one helped on the sub i postei, does anyone know something about this?

Discus and support Help, no one helped on the sub i postei, does anyone know something about this? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/sqdgdl/twelve_minutes_and_katamari_dont_open_anymore/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EdgySmoothButter, Feb 12, 2022.

  1. Help, no one helped on the sub i postei, does anyone know something about this?

    /u/EdgySmoothButter, Feb 12, 2022
    #1
  2. Ethan Peethan Win User

    Why does my Xbox app on my phone keep sending me to choose it account to sign in with

    Does no one can't help another person like why don't you people help other people I do something help me answer my question I do something about it you guys are pointless if you guys don't help anyone.
  3. XBF Esteban R Win User

    Account

    Greetings Bastienmeuwissen!

    If it does not say that, but it does say something about an enforcement action, then the only way for you to deal with that would be for you to visit the site at

    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-0


    Sign in there and you should be able to apply for a case review of whatever did result in your enforcement.

    Give that site a look through and let us know if that helped with your issue.

    Thanks
  4. FDuck Win User

    Why Should I Renew my XBox Live Gold?

    Does anyone know how much the PSN subs will be for the PlayStation 4?
  5. Matthias.Heinz Win User

    0x87de07d1 error on purchased digital download game

    Hi, same problem here, Dead Rising 3 no longer works. Does anyone know something new.

    The support could not help, they saw that I had downloaded and installed it, but they could not help also.

    I think there is a new region lock implemented by MS for the XBox One Download Games!
  6. TheCyberAthlete Win User

    BF3 Premium Edition?

    I herd the graphics aren't as good as PS3? Someone said something about installing better graphics or something? Does anyone know anything about?
Thema:

Help, no one helped on the sub i postei, does anyone know something about this?

Loading...
  1. Help, no one helped on the sub i postei, does anyone know something about this? - Similar Threads - Help helped sub

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. I know this isn't a helping sub but I'll really appreciate the help

    in XboX Insiders
    I know this isn't a helping sub but I'll really appreciate the help: I need help. My game The Binding of Isaac was refunded out of nowhere, and then my Xbox Game Pass Core (Essentials) subscription was refunded as well. After that, I noticed that V-Bucks were...
  7. Dear Mods, people find this sub all the time and post unrelated "pls help with my Xbox"...

    in XboX Insiders
    Dear Mods, people find this sub all the time and post unrelated "pls help with my Xbox"...: Please, do something about this. This is not a sub for self-service community support for people who just got an Xbox 360 that doesn't turn on or asking if sitting on it is okay. This is rule #4...
  8. Has anyone heard any info about this? I was told to try this sub to maybe get some help....

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone heard any info about this? I was told to try this sub to maybe get some help....: [IMG] submitted by /u/DTingTing760 [link] [comments]
  9. Help with the Xbox Live Gold 3 month sub deal

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help with the Xbox Live Gold 3 month sub deal: Hi everyone! When I went to the Xbox Live Gold purchase area, and it said they were having a deal with the 3 month subscription (you'd get an extra 3 months, and it would be sent to you within 10...
  10. Sub woofer Help

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Sub woofer Help: Trying to get information pertaining to Klipsch SW 350 8 Powered Sub, I have the 5.1 Quintets and they perform out of this world I have polk 10 Sub but want more out of it. As Amazon has the...