Help new to Xbox

Discus and support Help new to Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We just set up our new Xbox 1S. And as part of the Christmas package we bought a digital copy of Plants Vs Zombie Garden Warfare. We are now talking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JCCWK, Jan 2, 2020.

  1. JCCWK
    JCCWK Guest

    Help new to Xbox


    We just set up our new Xbox 1S. And as part of the Christmas package we bought a digital copy of Plants Vs Zombie Garden Warfare. We are now talking with the MS support and they are saying we have to purchase the Gold (or EA Sports) to be able to play
    the game--why would we purchase a game if we also have to pay a subscription if my son only wants to play 'offline' or not with others in the community? What is the monthly fee for? I guess we are 'old school' and didn't realize that purchasing a game doesn't
    necessarily allow you to play it. Can someone please help guide this old mom on how to set up/play/navigate what games one should purchase and what the subscription does?

    :)
     
    JCCWK, Jan 2, 2020
    #1
  2. Danno McK. Win User

    HELP NEW XBOX

    [quote user="StridentBowl7"][...] I went to settings, system, then storage to move or copy my saved game into my hard drive that comes with my new Xbox but it gave me an error message saying this item cannot be transferred
    between profiles, what does this mean?
    [/quote]

    In a later comment you say you've created a new profile; that's the source of this error. If you're moving your old profile's saved game files,
    that profile has to be signed in and perform the move.

    You'll want to do the license transfer too, especially if you're going to be using more than one profile, but that won't affect the "transferred between profiles" error.
  3. StridentBowl7 Win User

    HELP NEW XBOX

    Well as I said my Xbox is new and I just created this profile, but what is a license transfer?
  4. Jeeter3217 Win User

    New Xbox Help!

    By now you may as well get an Xbox One. However, if you want the 360, you should get the slim. They tend to last longer without get a RRoD. If you can't get that just get an Elite. The worst (in my experience) for the RRoD is the original 360.
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

    New Xbox Help!

    If you do go for the older model, make sure it`s an Elite with the Jasper chipset.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

    New Xbox Help!

    Moving this over to the Discussion forums.
Thema:

Help new to Xbox

Loading...
  1. Help new to Xbox - Similar Threads - Help

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...