Help new to Xbox

Discus and support Help new to Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im able to play the dlc maps on multiplayer local but for zombies the only map i have is mob of the dead can someone help me figure out how to access... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MASTERCHEIF0029, Sep 17, 2017.

  1. Help new to Xbox


    Im able to play the dlc maps on multiplayer local but for zombies the only map i have is mob of the dead can someone help me figure out how to access the maps on zombies previous owner has the season pass. I also went ahead an purchased a map pack wondering
    if thatll be refundable i tried to redeem the code and the account now has a balance of $17.00.

    :)
     
    MASTERCHEIF0029, Sep 17, 2017
    #1
  2. New to xbox Live help?

    Ive just joined xbox live and ive got a few questions.

    1. How safe is my account really on here in terms of getting hacked ingame (been reading thru the forums and it seems to be a big problem with online games)

    2. Is there anyway to add extra layers of protection on my account?

    3. Is it safer to use paypal or just by a card from a local retailer store?

    4. If i do somehow get hacked in any hack unwilling, will i get into trouble and lose all my DLC on my profile. (Thinking about getting the Call of duty Elite today when i get MW3)

    Sorry for all the noobie questions, i just wanta be safe before i start using xbox live. Just switched from PSN and heard xbox live is a better service.
     
    Pizza Ninja 24, Sep 17, 2017
    #2
  3. New to Xbox! Need Help

    Well i made my account a while ago and i just recently changed my name for free to Partner. I don't understand how that gamertag was available but now people are saying im going to get console banned if i recover the account to my Xbox or just banned later
    on. I don't want this to happen, i didnt do anything wrong.
     
    Club-1B2D708E-E229-479F-9EF5-2E9BFF3F7BE6, Sep 17, 2017
    #3
  4. Help new to Xbox

    which console are you on? And you may have to go in and re download your season in order for it to work.
     
    AnghellicxDemon, Oct 8, 2017
    #4
  5. Danno McK. Win User

    HELP NEW XBOX

    [quote user="StridentBowl7"][...] I went to settings, system, then storage to move or copy my saved game into my hard drive that comes with my new Xbox but it gave me an error message saying this item cannot be transferred
    between profiles, what does this mean?
    [/quote]

    In a later comment you say you've created a new profile; that's the source of this error. If you're moving your old profile's saved game files,
    that profile has to be signed in and perform the move.

    You'll want to do the license transfer too, especially if you're going to be using more than one profile, but that won't affect the "transferred between profiles" error.
  6. StridentBowl7 Win User

    HELP NEW XBOX

    Well as I said my Xbox is new and I just created this profile, but what is a license transfer?
  7. Jeeter3217 Win User

    New Xbox Help!

    By now you may as well get an Xbox One. However, if you want the 360, you should get the slim. They tend to last longer without get a RRoD. If you can't get that just get an Elite. The worst (in my experience) for the RRoD is the original 360.
  8. Paraffin Alien Win User

    New Xbox Help!

    If you do go for the older model, make sure it`s an Elite with the Jasper chipset.
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

    New Xbox Help!

    Moving this over to the Discussion forums.
Thema:

Help new to Xbox

Loading...
  1. Help new to Xbox - Similar Threads - Help

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...