HELP......Needs your attention

Discus and support HELP......Needs your attention in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After looking through the series of posts regarding problems with the Microsoft Jigsaw App, I see there really isn't any point in adding my two cents.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeBaird_1948, Aug 3, 2017.

  1. HELP......Needs your attention


    After looking through the series of posts regarding problems with the Microsoft Jigsaw App, I see there really isn't any point in adding my two cents. It does not appear that anyone is taking this seriously.

    I will be removing this app so I don't get frustrated from MS not support or attention to the freezing issue.

    :)
     
    MikeBaird_1948, Aug 3, 2017
    #1
  2. bumpyface
    bumpyface Guest
    anyone notice the flood of female leading roles in this e3

    Attention to all sexy female gamers. Help Needed. Send your resume with a pic to apply. LOL
     
    bumpyface, Aug 3, 2017
    #2
  3. NEED HELP PLEASE

    I need your help wanted to be able to give me the phone number of attention to xbox customers please HELP......Needs your attention :)
     
    PATASDEPOLLO999, Aug 3, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    HELP......Needs your attention

    OK Fowl, Aug 3, 2017
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    HELP......Needs your attention

    Give feedback, submit suggestions, ideas & request & Vote for BC Game Titles here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Attention needed

    Hello eduardoemiliovs,

    After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a database not under our control, we have escalated the problem, and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. To be clear, since this is an issue with how data is being sent from an internal source, adjusting your user information will likely not resolve
    this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Attention Needed

    Hello JcBrOwN251,

    After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by an internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. We have escalated this issue to another team to resolve,
    but have not yet received an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.
  8. XBLRewards3 Win User

    Attention Needed

    Hi PELON. Your Rewards location and your Xbox Live location do not match and this is causing the deposits to fail. Your Rewards location is MEX and your Xbox Live location is not. To change your Rewards locale to your current Xbox Live locale, you'll need
    to opt out of the program, wait for 48 hours, and re-enroll. Once you do that, please contact us again and we'll recover your pending credits.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Attention Needed

    Hello filocan,

    We see that you registered as a Canadian Rewards Member, but migrated your Microsoft Account region to become a US Microsoft Account. This means we cannot complete a deposit since we cannot deposit CAD into a USD Microsoft Account.



    This means that in order to resolve this issue, you have two options. You need to either adjust your Microsoft Account to match your Rewards Account, or create a new Rewards Account to match your new Microsoft Account region.





    1) You can adjust your Microsoft Account region to match your Rewards region from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com). This
    will cause your regions to match and allow your currency to be deposited.





    2) The second option of Creating a brand new account has some pros and cons. The benefit of creating a new Rewards Account is that your new account will be set to track and Reward purchases made in your Microsoft Account's regional currency. The drawback
    is that you will lose the previous progress you have made on your account, as you will be creating a brand new Rewards Account. While we will be able to transfer any pending (un-deposited) Credits from your old Rewards Account, we will not be able to transfer
    any other progress.





    If you wish to continue with Rewards in your current Microsoft Account region and create a new account, you must first close your current account by opting out of the program at (https://rewards.xbox.com/optout/).
    You will have to wait 48 hours for us to receive and process your request, after which your account should show up as completely clean of progress and have a join by date of "???". At that point, you can create a new Rewards Account by signing back up again,
    which can also take 48 hours. To confirm that you have re-registered correctly, you can check your join date from the MyRewards page at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
    If your join by date still shows "???", and not your recent registration date, then your account has not yet been successfully re-registered. If you open a new post after being able to log in to your new Rewards account, you can request any pending deposits
    from your old account to your new one.
Thema:

HELP......Needs your attention

Loading...
  1. HELP......Needs your attention - Similar Threads - HELP Needs attention

  2. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  3. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  4. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  5. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  6. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  7. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  8. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...
  9. Need help with Rocket league, xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Rocket league, xbox: I bought a Rocket League pack from Xbox because I received a gift card, and to use it, I bought the pack on the Xbox store, thinking about redeeming it with Cloud Gaming, but I discovered that...
  10. I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?

    in XboX Insiders
    I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?: I have a one month subscription for game pass ultimate, looking to sell for $17 or trade for 1 Month PC Game Pass.. Any Help ? submitted by /u/Signal_Proposal8451 [link] [comments]