Help needed!

Discus and support Help needed! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just set up an xbox gold account for my son and I do not know how to link it to the actual xbox. 0a46fdb3-786b-44af-85dc-bb91ca72de48 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrowningAsp773, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Help needed!

I just set up an xbox gold account for my son and I do not know how to link it to the actual xbox.

:)

FrowningAsp773, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Help Needed

no you cannot do that,you would be breaking copyright laws.

try install it to your hard drive.you still need the original disc in the machine when playing it but it will read the data from the saved file instead of the disc.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Kendlert
    Kendlert Guest
    Help Needed!

I have the same issue with my Xbox. If it is connected via HDMI the 5.1 sound will rarely work going to my surround sound receiver regardless of what the settings are in the Xbox but if I connect it using an optical audio cable the 5.1 works without fail.

The Xbox is an Arcade edition.

Kendlert, Jan 6, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Help needed!

Hello, you will need to download the Xbox Profile to the Xbox console itself. Simply turn the Xbox on, press the the Xbox guide button on your controller, and select "Download Profile" NOTE: Not seeing "Download Profile?" press the X button on the controller
    to sign out and then select "Yes" and you will then see it. Help needed! :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 6, 2014
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    An alternate method to the above would be to turn the console on and wait for the dashboard to load then go to Social>Sign In/Out>Download Profile and follow the instructions.

onyxishere, Jan 6, 2014
  6. sign out then click on the xbox guide button and then click sign in but DONT sign in instead go to the bottom and click download profile and follow the on screen prompts

EffectiveWig446, Oct 31, 2018
  7. onyxishere Win User

Help needs Help

Call up support and speak with them directly.
  8. Darcus Knight Win User

help needed

when you come out the misty door run up the battlement to get TD's attention, turn run back and go up the ladder and kill the 2 dudes there. TD will be close behind on the ground. lock on to him and then jump down on his head holding RB or RT can't remember
    which. RB I think. if u hit him correctly it will take half of his health straight away. after that i nailed him with some long distance magic and some close quarters stabs in the ***. good luck.
  9. Kronic Herba Win User

Need help??

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

@Fuzz...I think the ratio for regular posters and XBA is 3-1 now. And when I got in almost 18 months ago, it took me 7 months to be accepted. I think it's down to 7 days.

[/quote]

I totally agree. I used to have an older account that I created on launch, and it took me almost 1 year to be accepted into the Ambassador program. It was a big thing then, because they didn't just hand it out. I figured with my new account, I would give
    it a try, because it had been almost 1 1/2 years since I had my old account. I was accepted into the program in 4 days. It's sad how this can happen. I am amazed how down hill this has gone.
  10. SiskoDog1701 Win User

Need help??

I see ambassadors with silver accounts. I was under the impression that it was limited to gold members.
  11. ChickinOnaChain Win User

Need help??

@Fuzz...I think the ratio for regular posters and XBA is 3-1 now. And when I got in almost 18 months ago, it took me 7 months to be accepted. I think it's down to 7 days.
Thema:

Help needed!

1. Help needed! - Similar Threads - Help needed

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  8. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  9. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  10. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...