HELP NEEDED! XBOX will not load any games while hard drive is plugged in

Discus and support HELP NEEDED! XBOX will not load any games while hard drive is plugged in in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; HELP NEEDED! XBOX will not load any games while hard drive is plugged in When the external hard drive is plugged in the internal hard drive wont even... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tricky_Ad5925, Oct 5, 2021.

1. HELP NEEDED! XBOX will not load any games while hard drive is plugged in

When the external hard drive is plugged in the internal hard drive wont even load the games on there, as well as the external. Unplug the hard drive and now i can play the stuff on the internal hard drive.

What happens is once the drive is plugged in, if you go to your games and apps it just spins and spins and nothing loads just a blank screen. its like it fucks up the entire internal hard drive by the external being plugged in

I have tried multiple hard drives, different cables for them, Confirmed they work as i have connected them to my PC to see. Seems to be an issue with the internal xbox hardware.

Has anyone experienced this??? i have 0 luck finding similar situations to mine.

Yes i have re formatted the drives, reset the xbox by deleting everything and not deleting everything.

Super frustrating

submitted by /u/Tricky_Ad5925
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tricky_Ad5925, Oct 5, 2021
  2. Fresh♦ Win User

My Xbox seagate external hard drive isnt being recognized

My hard drive wont load please help i cant play any games on it the lights on and its plugged into the back of my Xbox series s
    And i did everything Microsoft recommends
  3. TheAntiChristoO Win User

Did Any one Else have issuse when transferring data from xbox one to xbox one x?

Do you have an external hard drive plugged in to your xbox.

Do the games load ok from your internal drive. might be worth unplugging your external drive to make sure and load a game from internal drive.
  4. Boombaa Win User

Deleted everything!

Hi,

Is there any error message displayed while attempting to reinstall a game or app? Also what console is it and is there any external hard drive plugged in?
  5. GrimStreaker80 Win User

External drive for Xbox one

Any hard drive with it's own power supply and runs at 7200rpm should give quicker load times. It just means having a plug plugged in.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox 360 E DVD Dive make and Model

Just install the game to the hard drive, then it won't matter what DVD drive your console has, the game will run from the hard drive. No noise, no reading problems, faster loading. You'll still need the disc in the drive, but is only for anti-Piracy purposes.
    Once you install a game on an Xbox 360, any 360, the game will entirely from the hard drive.
Thema:

1. HELP NEEDED! XBOX will not load any games while hard drive is plugged in - Similar Threads - HELP NEEDED load

2. Hi My Skyrim won’t load and I think it’s the mods I need help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi My Skyrim won’t load and I think it’s the mods I need help please: So I was moving around and deleting some mods on xcloud when my Skyrim crashed and then when I tried to load it back it would crash. any tips? 6979f2f2-a52f-41f5-965c-1ca40eb29e30
  3. Far cry primal, wont load after pressing a to start xbox1s. Need help, thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry primal, wont load after pressing a to start xbox1s. Need help, thanks: tried troubleshoot nothing worked. Only played it 1 time... 2364f8c4-b092-4ffe-9d09-b0ab7418b90c
  4. My pfp won’t load or even verify, need help

in XboX Insiders
    My pfp won’t load or even verify, need help: I just got unbanned from my pfp editing and when I try to set it to a custom pfp(Not Inappropriate what so ever) it says that it will be visible when verified, but no matter how long I wait,...
  5. My external hard drive wont load into my console NEED HELP

in XboX Insiders
    My external hard drive wont load into my console NEED HELP: My external hard drive wont load into my console need help I need help with my external hard drive. I have had this xbox and drive for about 2 years now give or take and out of no where it...
  6. Xbox series x switches itself off everytime i try load games help i need info please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x switches itself off everytime i try load games help i need info please: Got a new xbox series x and carnt play it as when i try load a game the console shuts down EVERYTIME 3e5e3201-f679-4a56-a466-57f7483d436a
  7. Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my...: My xbox home scree won't load and when it does it doesn't let me sign in 3140409a-72de-412e-8fdd-f300fb033096
  8. My games wont load i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games wont load i need help: My games wont launch . Ihave tried everything , but they will not play . They are online games . Need help? 766023db-a32a-446d-82c0-b51ca63bda0d
  9. Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing: I woke up yesterday to update my modern warfare for the new update. Everything worked fine until after it updated and i started to play. The game started to freeze alot and soon my xbox started to...
  10. My minecraft crashes when trying to load up a game need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft crashes when trying to load up a game need help: someone help me my minecraft keeps crashing when trying to load up a world on Xbox one has anyone had this issue and resolved it 7886fadc-d767-4ba5-b4b1-1db03d3bc34f