Help needed with Warzone 2.0 on Xbox one - stuck + flickering on 'status - connecting to...

Discus and support Help needed with Warzone 2.0 on Xbox one - stuck + flickering on 'status - connecting to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having trouble getting warzone 2.0 to play on Xbox one. When I open the game, it starts the automatic login process but gets stuck on the page... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JH.Jamie, Mar 17, 2023.

1. JH.Jamie
    JH.Jamie Guest

Help needed with Warzone 2.0 on Xbox one - stuck + flickering on 'status - connecting to...

I'm having trouble getting warzone 2.0 to play on Xbox one. When I open the game, it starts the automatic login process but gets stuck on the page titles 'Status: Connecting to Xbox network' (image attached). The screen also starts flickering at this point. But it will not connect or progress further into the game.

I've checked the network connection and it is okay. I've tried using a wired connection rather than wireless but it made no difference.

I've tried turning off the xbox, unplugging etc - not working.

I've tried resetting the router - not working.

I've tried resetting the MAC address - not working.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game - not working.

Has anyone else had this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Help needed with Warzone 2.0 on Xbox one - stuck + flickering on 'status - connecting to... [​IMG]

:)

JH.Jamie, Mar 17, 2023
  2. DennyLester_ Win User

Warzone 2.0 stuck on connecting to Xbox network

Hi,

I installed COD warzone 2.0 and the screen is stuck and flickering with Connecting to Xbox network
    Same thing happens here. I’ve tried uninstalling, clearing cache, only installing Warzone (clicking on manage and installing the base game and Warzone)

Just doesn’t work
  3. Matthew Alexander1 Win User

Help needed with Warzone 2.0 on Xbox one - stuck + flickering on 'status - connecting to Xbox network'

Same issue here, anyone had any luck on fixes??
  4. Farcas Paul Win User

Help needed with Warzone 2.0 on Xbox one - stuck + flickering on 'status - connecting to Xbox network'

I have the same issue, I even tried on both my series x and also on the one s, still the same. Also tried using different microsoft and blizzard accounts.
  5. Jackson Roberto1 Win User

I resolved the situation.

You need to unlink xbox account from activision.

1 - Go to https://s.activision.com/activision/profile

2 - Unlink the Xbox account.

3 - Access the warzone on the console and log in with the activision account.

4 - You will be asked to perform the link.

5 - I link the two accounts.

6 - Problem solved.
  6. Jason Patrick Willia Win User

Did you end up fixing the problem? Im having the same issue.
Thema:

1. Help needed with Warzone 2.0 on Xbox one - stuck + flickering on 'status - connecting to... - Similar Threads - Help needed Warzone

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  7. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  8. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  9. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  10. Need help with warzone 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with warzone 3: Every time i restore cod warzone, it ask me in the game menu showing i cannot played warzone battle royal its asking to download 10.2gb of dlc, meanwhile i already downloaded this dlc a half a...