Help needed with Warzone 2.0 on Xbox one - stuck + flickering on 'status - connecting to...

Discus and support Help needed with Warzone 2.0 on Xbox one - stuck + flickering on 'status - connecting to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having trouble getting warzone 2.0 to play on Xbox one. When I open the game, it starts the automatic login process but gets stuck on the page... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JH.Jamie, Mar 17, 2023.

1. JH.Jamie
    JH.Jamie Guest

Help needed with Warzone 2.0 on Xbox one - stuck + flickering on 'status - connecting to...

I'm having trouble getting warzone 2.0 to play on Xbox one. When I open the game, it starts the automatic login process but gets stuck on the page titles 'Status: Connecting to Xbox network' (image attached). The screen also starts flickering at this point. But it will not connect or progress further into the game.

I've checked the network connection and it is okay. I've tried using a wired connection rather than wireless but it made no difference.

I've tried turning off the xbox, unplugging etc - not working.

I've tried resetting the router - not working.

I've tried resetting the MAC address - not working.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game - not working.

Has anyone else had this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Help needed with Warzone 2.0 on Xbox one - stuck + flickering on 'status - connecting to... [​IMG]

:)

JH.Jamie, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Warzone 2.0 - Screen is flickering and stuck on Connecting to Xbox Network

Hi Dan!

Sorry to hear about the issue. I appreciate your efforts in trying to get it fixed. Since it happens to a particular game only, most likely it's a game bug or stability issue of the game.

Before you reinstall it, you may try to clear your game's local data.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    Press and hold the Xbox button in the centre of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

If you've tried everything including the reinstallation of the game, I highly recommend to contact the game support to report the issue and ask for further assistance. Contact them here https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-ii
  3. Sharon Dahan2 Win User

Warzone 2.0 stuck on connecting to Xbox network

I tried then all. Nothing works.
  4. Phoenix Adair Win User

Same here, There is another thread that suggests resetting Xbox but keeping apps etc and turning the Xbox off and on again, but none of these work. I am beginning to think it is a server issue they have.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Sharon, we have received many similar occurrences here in our community, however there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft or Activision, and for now even the status of the Xbox website does not show any maintenance.

So, let`s try some procedures in your console.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  6. DhirenAdatia Win User

Warzone 2 on Xbox Series S is flickering

I have flickering issue with this game but also warzone 1. I have tried everything in terms of trouble shooting. Playing now after 2 weeks. Still flickering and I am becoming pretty angry because this **** xbox is expensive. No ides what to do. Microsoft need to replace the xbox if this is a faulty one.
Thema:

1. Help needed with Warzone 2.0 on Xbox one - stuck + flickering on 'status - connecting to... - Similar Threads - Help needed Warzone

2. In App purchase help needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In App purchase help needed: I bought the Golden Ticket on Township and can't figure out how to find it to apply it in game. I can see it in my purchases but that's all. Can anyone help me find it on my Windows 10 laptop?...
  3. I need help on getting my account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help on getting my account back: I am the owner of my account and I can’t get on my Xbox account because I have 3 months of gamer pass on there and game live aswell which cost me £32.99 3months worth, I will keep going till I get...
  4. Hi I need help, my graphics on my xbox series s have been pixel and fuzzy in any game I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I need help, my graphics on my xbox series s have been pixel and fuzzy in any game I...: Hi, i own the benq mobiuz ex2710q 1440p 165hz monitor, I just got it, before I would use a 4k 60 fps tv with my xbox series s, my display on my xbox is on 1440p 120fps, but for some reason the...
  5. I need help with the game bundle from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with the game bundle from Xbox: So I bought the new Xbox and got the Fortnite, fall guys and rocket league bundle, but I put them on the wrong account that I didn’t want it on, is there anyway I can transfer the data to another...
  6. I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You...: Sorry, we can't launch thisYou can't do this while streaming. (0x80820010) f8877534-b599-4723-9957-7c8cc0b6a3f0
  7. Need help regarding installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help regarding installation: Why is there a sad face emoji on the install button in the xbox pc app for all of the games. cf2f3b08-72b2-4c03-9382-9fb312ab48f0
  8. Need help with issue on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with issue on xbox series x: I’m not receiving any Xbox party or game notifications like either I’ll get party one win my app on my phone and won’t get any on my Xbox or I’ll get them on my Xbox but they won’t pop up on my...
  9. Need help with Warzone not installing

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Warzone not installing: I can’t get Warzone to download everytime I try to install it the game doesn’t show up in my queue any help is appreciated! submitted by /u/rguiliano88 [link] [comments]
  10. Need some help, just bough Warzone & Arena REQ packs for Halo 5.......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some help, just bough Warzone & Arena REQ packs for Halo 5.......: Okay, so I just bought both the Arena and Warzone REQ bundles...I went to my REQ options and Arena showed up with two packs ready to be opened, but Warzone is nowhere to be found....Now here's the...