HELP NEEDED WITH commerce.microsoft.com! (WHERE IS MY MONEY???)

Discus and support HELP NEEDED WITH commerce.microsoft.com! (WHERE IS MY MONEY???) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a big problem. As a million times before I bought a MS Points card (scratch that, they are not called that anymore), I bought a XBOX Live 25... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miikesmama, Jan 19, 2014.

  1. Miikesmama
    Miikesmama Guest

    HELP NEEDED WITH commerce.microsoft.com! (WHERE IS MY MONEY???)


    I have a big problem.

    As a million times before I bought a MS Points card (scratch that, they are not called that anymore), I bought a XBOX Live 25 Euro card, and as a million times before, I went to xbox.at to redeem it (it's so much more convienient to type them on a keyboard
    then on the 360 controller).

    I logged in on the site, redeemed the code, everything seemed fine (I noticed they changed the layout of the site to fit with the overall look of the XBOX One dashboard etc., but didn't think much about it). Then, as I powered on my 360 and wanted to buy
    stuff from Live Arcade, there was a huge dissapointment – the money wasn't on my account! I thought maybe it needs some time, and tried it again the next day, but it was the same, my account info on my 360 stated I only had 0,14€, no sight of the 25€.

    To make a long story short, after days of trying to find out what happened to my money, I realized what the problem was!

    For some reason the (new) page that is responsible for all our money transactions – commerce.microsoft.com – had not one, but TWO accounts on my name, one that is registered in Austria, with all my data filled in correctly, and that has 0,14€, and one that
    for some reason is registered in Germany (???), and only has my (correct) Email address filled under „user data“.

    Please note that I never changed my locale settings to Germany, neither on my 360, nor online, as there is absolutely no reason to do so. The only reason I can think of is that the XBOX Live card was meant to be sold in Germany?, maybe that's why it made
    a second account?

    But again, I bought the card in regular store here in Vienna, and one should expect these things to work.

    Now, I search for a way to transfer my money to my regular, Austrian account (as it is not possible to make a purchase otherwise, I tried everything, yes I even tried to change my locale settings to Germany both on the 360 and XBOX.com, thought maybe that
    would allow me to access the 25€, but nope, not a chance), and delete the german account.

    Can anyone help?

    :)
     
    Miikesmama, Jan 19, 2014
    #1
  2. pii2005
    pii2005 Guest
    I can't activate xbox live gold in my console


    Manage your subscriptions

    GR - Personal account US - Personal account

    Select subscription:

    • Xbox Live Gold Expires 5/25/2015

    Are you sure you want to settle your pending balance?
    Disable auto-renew

    Xbox Live Gold
    View history

    Contact support


    You have successfully disabled auto-renew for this subscription.

    Status
    Active

    How can I cancel my service?

    trubscription expires 5/25/2015

    How can I renew my service?
    Description
    Xbox Live Gold

    Pending payments No pending balances. Auto-renew is not enabled.



    Add payment option


    In my Account -> Payment and billing the XBOX LIVE GOLD subscription the status is ACTIVE as you can see above and the expires date is 5/25/2015 but when I sign in from my XBOX CONSOLE I'm not Gold. Can anybody help me with this ?
    Thanks
     
    pii2005, Jan 19, 2014
    #2
  3. cquarry
    cquarry Guest
    Fable II - The Sacrifice Choice

    Hi there. griefrapids is correct. I made the same choice and for the missions where my dog was needed, a ghost dog appeared to help me.
     
    cquarry, Jan 19, 2014
    #3
  4. butcha420 Win User

    MS Points not converted to local currency?

  5. Smwutches Win User

    Pre-purchased game, xbox store wants me to pay for the game twice

    Check your transactions at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    It's possible the card could have been a code to add money to your account that you would need to use to purchase the game from the marketplace.
  6. ChristopherMurray Win User

    MS giftcard money.

  7. izummonster Win User

    Why Microsoft minesweeper is currently not available for me?

  8. onyxishere Win User

    My $25 Xbox Card Disappeared

    You should check commerce.microsoft.com to see if the money was used for something.

    Other than that, you'll need to contact phone support for more help.

    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

HELP NEEDED WITH commerce.microsoft.com! (WHERE IS MY MONEY???)

Loading...
  1. HELP NEEDED WITH commerce.microsoft.com! (WHERE IS MY MONEY???) - Similar Threads - HELP NEEDED commerce

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  10. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...