Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you.

Discus and support Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please read! Help Needed. I am currently looking to buy a external storage device for my Xbox One as I am only able to download 3 games then I have no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fitzgerald1888, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you.

Please read! Help Needed.

I am currently looking to buy a external storage device for my Xbox One as I am only able to download 3 games then I have no storage, I was wandering what is the best option to get (not too expensive) as I’ve been recommended that some devices that are not specifically for Xbox still work but I don’t know much about them, any help appreciated. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Fitzgerald1888
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fitzgerald1888, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Need help as soon as possible.

Hey guys!

Have you tried
    power cycling
    your console yet? Start with that as that can generally help reset a bunch of slight quirks that may happen.

Let us know if you're still experiencing the issue. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're
    a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but it says its not allowed for some reason but this is impossible as i was just using it? Thankyou

Thank you! Have a great Christmas too!

If you need any help, we will be here for you!

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. bambidu78hd Win User

I bought 10'000 V-Bucks but haven't received them !

Hi, thanks for your answer

okay, I would need it very soon, how can I make it available as soon as possible ? otherwise is it possible to get reimbursed

Looking forward to your answer,

Best regards,
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Wireless Problem

In order to help out, we're going to need as much info as possible. Can you please read

this post
    , and then answer the bold questions in your thread? Thanks!
  6. TranquilNote Win User

Need help, please and thanks

Never mind, figured it out. Could someone please close/lock this?
Thema:

Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you.

1. Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you. - Similar Threads - Help Needed Please

2. Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.: Recently got a new Xbox S. (Digital version) and when I connect HDMI it says out of range. How do I fix this issue. submitted by /u/ScruffyAsHeck [link] [comments]
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  5. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  6. My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.: I have a disc game for nba 2K24 for my Xbox one there was no problems yes I made sure it was the right version.But it wouldn’t pop up on the installation. I did research that said I needed a...
  7. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  8. My friends account was hacked I need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends account was hacked I need help please: My friend had his account hacked and now he lost everything on Xbox, he wants help. The hacker changed the email on Xbox, my friend tried his email and is saying that email doesn’t exist, and he...
  9. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...