Help my xbox won’t show any wifi connections

Discus and support Help my xbox won’t show any wifi connections in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It’s been 2 weeks, idk what to do i’ve watched videos. But i’m stuck on a update I need wifi to finish the update so i’m stuck. Please help! submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RainZ-WRLD, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Help my xbox won’t show any wifi connections

It’s been 2 weeks, idk what to do i’ve watched videos. But i’m stuck on a update I need wifi to finish the update so i’m stuck. Please help!

submitted by /u/RainZ-WRLD
    [link] [comments]

/u/RainZ-WRLD, Apr 27, 2022
  2. Nathan Bland Win User

My wifi had shut down and after restarting it my Xbox series s wont connect to wifi and it says the password is wrong but I am entering the right one, what can I do to fix that?

I tried that and it is still showing that it won’t connect to the wifi
  3. Jalen New Win User

If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s, does it still remove all accounts as well?

Thankyou for the response, I have other things connected to my WiFi and are having no issues with them so my WiFi is on and working, I even pulled out my Xbox one and it’s having the same issues, I’ve reset my Xbox series s, and It won’t even let me finish the setup stages because it just simply won’t connect.
  4. Brizza Win User

Wireless N Network Adapter - No 5GHz

I'm not certain but for example on any other device that you attempt to connect to wifi it will show:

• my wifi
    • my wifi 5GHz

As in all other devices show both connections separately.
  5. VincentGonthier Win User

Wireless wifi not working

I tried but know I’m stuck because my wifi won’t connect. What can I do? Please help me I’m desesperate.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

XBox won’t connect to ANY WiFi Connections

When the Xbox doesn't see of connect to any wireless network, the Xbox usually just needs to be power cycled.

If the Xbox is not seeing the network, power cycle the Xbox by unplugging the Xbox from the wall outlet and let it sit for about 5 minutes.

Power cycle your network by unplugging the power to the modem & router for about 60 seconds.

Plug the Xbox back into a wall outlet and not a power strip.

Turn the Xbox on and see if you're able to see your network.

If you still can't connect to your router try this.

- If that fails then, go to Settings > Network > Network Settings > Forget Wireless Network

- Go to Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address > Clear > let the Xbox Restart

- Try and reconnect to your wireless network again
Thema:

Help my xbox won’t show any wifi connections

1. Help my xbox won’t show any wifi connections - Similar Threads - Help won’t show

2. My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.: I have a disc game for nba 2K24 for my Xbox one there was no problems yes I made sure it was the right version.But it wouldn’t pop up on the installation. I did research that said I needed a...
  3. Help with Xbox series s that won’t do the initial update

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xbox series s that won’t do the initial update: Got a new Xbox series s and when I go to do the first update it has me do the update will not go through and stays at 1% it is a 1.4 Gb update submitted by /u/Viper6851 [link] [comments]
  4. Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...: Xbox series X struggles to connect with a wired network. It often disconnects with a wired network and it WILL NOT detect ANY wireless networks. Even took it to my brother’s house and it still had...
  5. How can I recover my account Xbox support won’t help

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover my account Xbox support won’t help: I updated my console but couldn’t login and I cancelled my gold live because I couldn’t login now I can’t recover my account to possibly reactivate the gold 1a46c657-50cf-4df8-a949-079a488c95f2
  6. Why won’t nba 2K 24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t nba 2K 24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!: Why won’t nba 2k24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!! 1b6c94db-771d-40cd-bfca-9902715f46a5
  7. Can someone help tell me why avatar two 4K Blu-ray this won’t read on my Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help tell me why avatar two 4K Blu-ray this won’t read on my Xbox series X: I bought this 4K movie to watch on my Xbox but it will not read the movie so I’ve taking it back and got a new one two different times and it still won’t read the disc but it reads all other disc...
  8. I am confused. Help. My Xbox won’t let me download red dead 2.

in XboX Insiders
    I am confused. Help. My Xbox won’t let me download red dead 2.: I was trying to download rdr2 on my Xbox series s and every time I try to download/buy it, the same message comes up reading “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” With the...
  9. Hi My Skyrim won’t load and I think it’s the mods I need help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi My Skyrim won’t load and I think it’s the mods I need help please: So I was moving around and deleting some mods on xcloud when my Skyrim crashed and then when I tried to load it back it would crash. any tips? 6979f2f2-a52f-41f5-965c-1ca40eb29e30
  10. Backbone won’t work with COD but works with backbone app help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backbone won’t work with COD but works with backbone app help: Backbone won’t work with COD but works with backbone app help 4226965e-f84c-4c32-9dd0-a16ad4783d81