Help my Xbox is shutting off mid game

Discus and support Help my Xbox is shutting off mid game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HELP my Xbox is shutting off by its self at least 10-15 minutes after you start playing a game. e53fdfef-ffd6-4e30-8f3d-0f026601e34a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChampionFox926, Jan 22, 2018.

  1. Help my Xbox is shutting off mid game


    HELP my Xbox is shutting off by its self at least 10-15 minutes after you start playing a game.

    :)
     
    ChampionFox926, Jan 22, 2018
    #1
  2. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    xbox shuts down

    Hi there,

    Is your system being left idle and then its shutting off, or is it mid game? Are you getting any errors when the console starts back up? Any additional info is helpful and we can help from there
     
    Saeleth, Jan 22, 2018
    #2
  3. Xbox 360 keeps shutting off mid-game

    Hey mate, first things first, check to see if you auto-off is enabled:
    support.xbox.com/.../console-turns-off-unexpectedly


    If you don't have that enabled, there's a pretty good chance your power supply might be on it's way out. Have you noticed the light on the power source change? Try using the steps here to diagnose the power supply see if it's behaving as it should:

    support.xbox.com/.../three-flashinglights


    There is also this link:
    http://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/system/check-power-supply
     
    DigitalAssassin, Jan 22, 2018
    #3
  4. Turv3y Win User

    xbox restarts mid game??

    Your xbox itself shuts off mid game or you just lose picture and sound?
  5. Saeleth Win User

    xbox shuts down

    Hi there,

    Is your system being left idle and then its shutting off, or is it mid game? Are you getting any errors when the console starts back up? Any additional info is helpful and we can help from there 😀
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

    Xbox 360 keeps shutting off mid-game

  7. Slobosaurus Win User

    Updates with the Xbox insider program

    I've experienced this before. It maybe that your console failed to update while it was not in use and forced it through mid game as a last resort. I 'overused' my xbox (didnt shut it off for a few days) when it happened to me. It can happen but it actively
    tries to aviod doing so
  8. Malnificent Win User

    Xbox bi-monthly free games.

    With some more recent models of the XBox 360 you can turn off the console mid-download and it will keep minimal functions running to continue while shut off until the download is finished. That is usually what I do with the free games; start the download
    before work then turn off the console.
Thema:

Help my Xbox is shutting off mid game

Loading...
  1. Help my Xbox is shutting off mid game - Similar Threads - Help shutting off

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  7. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  8. My XBOX SERIES X shuts off mid game while I am playing games Please help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBOX SERIES X shuts off mid game while I am playing games Please help: I have it in a room that isn't cramped or small. It sits on a table with plenty of space for ventilation and air flow. I can barely complete 1 game without it just suddenly shutting off. One beep...
  9. help my xbox is crackling. a few months ago i was playing siege and my xbox randomly shut...

    in XboX Insiders
    help my xbox is crackling. a few months ago i was playing siege and my xbox randomly shut...: a few months ago i was playing siege and out of nowhere the xbox shut off and when i tried to boot it nothing happened, i left it for a couple days and when i started it up again the logo lighted...
  10. Need Some Help (xbox one will not shut down keeps restarting)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Some Help (xbox one will not shut down keeps restarting): Hi All Wonder if anyone could Help I have the power to my Xbox one on all the time so my wife can watch the tv when I'm not using it (turns on straight into the tv) but a few days ago when I...