Help!!! My seagate external hard drive stopped blinking and all of my storage is gone!

Discus and support Help!!! My seagate external hard drive stopped blinking and all of my storage is gone! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The title pretty much explains my situation. I’ve been trying to fix it on my own but I haven’t been able to find a solution. If anybody knows how to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HamsterBallCat, May 22, 2020.

  1. Help!!! My seagate external hard drive stopped blinking and all of my storage is gone!


    The title pretty much explains my situation. I’ve been trying to fix it on my own but I haven’t been able to find a solution. If anybody knows how to or has a link that shows me how to I’d be SO thankful. Sorry for bothering you all.

    submitted by /u/HamsterBallCat
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/HamsterBallCat, May 22, 2020
    #1
  2. DirtLegLover Win User

    Try Another USB port or cable

    Same problem here. My Seagate external hard drive blinks for about 5 seconds and then just stops then I get the 'we see your external storage, but the connection is too weak to use' error. It does this on two different xbox ones. Ive swapped out ports, unplugged
    everything, restarted the console. The hard drive works just fine and the blue light stays on when I plug it into my pc. Any solutions here?? and yes my external hard drive plugs into the wall and has a cord that plugs into the usb port.
  3. eY blaZe iT Win User

    External hard drive(Seagate) it keeps blinking when I plug it into my Xbox what should I do

    External hard drive(Seagate) it keeps blinking when I plug it into my Xbox what should I do
    sameee
  4. TheRealCaptain1 Win User

    Can't download digital game

    Hey there .

    Sorry to hear you're having download troubles. To check, what type of storage device are you using?

    I use a Seagate external 2 gig hard drive to download all of my games on
    2 terabyte hard drive* my fault
  5. RainingRoses Win User

    Xbox one Seagate game drive stopped working

  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

    Storage Alternatives for XBOX versus internal drive

    I've seen a lot of discussions and questions about losing games and data when a XBOX unfortunately crashes and may need replacement. Saved game data is usually lost. An alternative is an external hard drive for your XBOX. I personally use 2 external
    hard drives for all of my storage needs versus using the internal hard drive. My first external drive I started with was a Seagate 4TB External Hard drive. It plugs directly into a USB port on the back of my XBOX One X and then I added a Seagate 8TB External
    Hard drive. Then I simply went into Settings, then storage then set the 8TB as my default drive with the 4TB as a secondary. This has multiple benefits as you not only have your games and data separate in case of XBOX failure but you can also take the drive
    with you to other locations and play the games on another XBOX. :)
    This is what i tell any1 that asks
Thema:

Help!!! My seagate external hard drive stopped blinking and all of my storage is gone!

Loading...
  1. Help!!! My seagate external hard drive stopped blinking and all of my storage is gone! - Similar Threads - Help seagate external

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  7. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  8. Any help on a possibly corrupt xbox series s? Short shock upon Seagate card removal

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any help on a possibly corrupt xbox series s? Short shock upon Seagate card removal: [img] Hey guys. So. I move my xbox and take it with me everywhere. It's a series S. I have the Seagate card. Well, I unplugged my xbox. Power first. Then my memory card as not to hit it and make...
  9. I need help with my Seagate hdd

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my Seagate hdd: I recently bought a Seagate 2tb game drive and it worked perfectly but yesterday I bought halo the master chief collection and I wanted to go on the internal hard drive but instead it went to the...
  10. Help with my external drive by seagate

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with my external drive by seagate: So I downloaded a game called “Conan Exiles on to my external drive storage and when I went to go play the game it bugged out and said “could no longer detect external drive” or something like...