help my recon 70 xbox one headset stopped working while I was chatting to my friends
Discus and support help my recon 70 xbox one headset stopped working while I was chatting to my friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; help my recon 70 xbox one headset stopped working while I was chatting to my friends da9bf643-c3b8-4f80-bae9-b235f984cddf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skaterboy2000, Apr 15, 2020.
Thema:
help my recon 70 xbox one headset stopped working while I was chatting to my friends
Loading...
-
help my recon 70 xbox one headset stopped working while I was chatting to my friends - Similar Threads - help recon headset
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!
in XboX InsidersXbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Xbox series X audio help from turtle beach recon 70 headset
in XboX InsidersXbox series X audio help from turtle beach recon 70 headset: Hello I don’t know if this would be the right place to ask but I have the turtle beach recon 70 headphones and whenever I play I use them (obviously) but I’m only able to use them with the current... -
Ghost recon up dated and wont play i get code WHALERS-00110 please help
in XBoX Games and AppsGhost recon up dated and wont play i get code WHALERS-00110 please help: Game wont play getting code WHALERS-00110 46b31127-f871-4462-b068-91cd147ab3cc -
HELP - GHOT RECON WILDLANDS TARIJA-00100 BRAZIL
in XBoX on ConsolesHELP - GHOT RECON WILDLANDS TARIJA-00100 BRAZIL: HELP - Ghost Recon Wildlands Tarija-00100 Hi, I'M POSTING FOR THE SECOND TIME: Can't play Ghost Recon Wildlands online! Keep showing Tarija-00100 error . I've made a test at my friend's house... -
Help with Tom Clancys Ghost Recon wild lands deluxe edition
in XBoX Games and AppsHelp with Tom Clancys Ghost Recon wild lands deluxe edition: I downloaded Tom Clancys Ghost Recon wild lands deluxe edition on Feb. 27 and it downloaded just fine but this morning it says I didn't purchase the game 75453eb7-babd-46b5-8af3-6512b3a239b8 -
HELP - Ghost Recon Wildlands Tarija-00100
in XBoX on ConsolesHELP - Ghost Recon Wildlands Tarija-00100: Hi, Can't play Ghost Recon Wildlands online! Keep showing Tarija-00100 error . I've made a test at my friend's house with my console and didn't work. His internet is the same network company... -
No Audio Turtle Beach Recon 50x [HELP]
in XBoX on ConsolesNo Audio Turtle Beach Recon 50x [HELP]: Hi, I just got Turtle Beach Recon 50x's for my Xbox One and they were working fine until I plugged in my plug-and-play charger to charge the battery, when the controller reconnected I suddenly...