Help! My husband has forgotten his password

Discus and support Help! My husband has forgotten his password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Help! My husband has forgotten his password and doesn’t have the same number as when he started his account. Now he’s locked out. Since we’re linked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Erin Horner, Nov 4, 2023.

  1. Erin Horner
    Erin Horner Guest

    Help! My husband has forgotten his password


    Help! My husband has forgotten his password and doesn’t have the same number as when he started his account. Now he’s locked out. Since we’re linked through our family account is there a way I can help him unlock it?

    :)
     
    Erin Horner, Nov 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Erin Horner Win User

    Help! My husband has forgotten his password

    The link keeps saying chat and phone call are not available. So again how do I actually get into contact with someone??

    For as much as we pay for our family of four through out the year - Xbox support has been absolutely awful.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

    Help! My husband has forgotten his password

    Hi again Erin H,

    As I mentioned before, the only way to contact support is through the link mentioned above, there you must click on the button that says Contact Us and you will be redirected to a live chat where you will speak with a member of Xbox Support.

    I leave you the support link again so you can enter and contact them:

    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

    Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Erin Horner Win User

    Help! My husband has forgotten his password

    We’ve filled out the form twice and both to no avail. Also, tried the contact support but kept prompting us to post to the forum. How do I actually contact someone at Xbox support?
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

    Help! My husband has forgotten his password

  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

    Help! My husband has forgotten his password

    Hi Erin H, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

    For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

    I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem, it is very common to forget account passwords but it is a little difficult to recover it if you do not have access to the associated phone number.

    Therefore, the only solution would be to present/fill out an account recovery form at the following link: https://account.live.com/acsr

    In case for some reason or another you cannot fill out the form since the system detected that you do not have enough information to be evaluated as the owner of the account, I would recommend contacting Xbox/Microsoft support directly.

    Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

    I hope this problem is solved and you can access the account again, let me know any information about it. I will be careful!

    Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

Help! My husband has forgotten his password

Loading...
  1. Help! My husband has forgotten his password - Similar Threads - Help husband has

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  7. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  8. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  9. Wife locked husband out of his Xbox...please help! Divorce imminent.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Wife locked husband out of his Xbox...please help! Divorce imminent.: My husband is flipping the F out because he can't access any of his games, including the Diablo he just purchased, which I was trying to log in for him to play and got his account locked. Ooops....
  10. Please help my HUsband:(

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please help my HUsband:(: Hey my name is Kalyn, Recently my husband was in a car wreck and broke his spine (L2 & L3) which ha left him unable to work. He has wanted an Xbox 1 or 360 for a while but while he was working we...