Help, my friend got locked out of his xbox live account

Discus and support Help, my friend got locked out of his xbox live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend invited another friend over and he kept spamming the wrong password (its the metod of pressing the buttons on the controller) and now it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xXNoxiusXx4833, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Help, my friend got locked out of his xbox live account

My friend invited another friend over and he kept spamming the wrong password (its the metod of pressing the buttons on the controller) and now it says that you can authorize the account with the password, i put it in and it just took me back to the accounts.
    Friends username: xXShinyBeansXx

:)

xXNoxiusXx4833, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Help, My father is locked out of his account

Ask to your father look for Support to do the Password Reset
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Jimstick00

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully regain access to your father's account. I'm sorry to hear that you've found yourselves in this situation. Unfortunately Microsoft takes account security very seriously and if the steps
    provided by @XBF Brad A did not help you access it, then you would have to continue until it deems the info you are providing as adequate. Customer
    support is unable to really do anything except if your account was taken over by someone else and changed.

Hope this was informative.

Thanks for reading!
  4. Jimstick00 Win User

Hey Brad, thanks for the response, so on the recovery form, we truly filled it out to the best of our ability, I just filled it out again, the console ID i double checked and it was correct, as for prior passwords, the one he was using that he forgot was
    the only password he ever used so theres nothing i can put it for that slot. I once again instantly got the email saying that we did not provide enough email.
  5. Fos Win User

Hey Jimstick00, I'm afraid only Xbox Support can help with this issue. Use the link to contact them and explain
    your situation.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Jim,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue with the account. You will have to use the account recovery option to try and recover the account. You can try the recovery form as many times as needed. Make sure that name and Birthdate are correct, put in
    a couple passwords when asks for last passwords used. Support used to help with account recovery, but they changed it with the

account recovery form
    . With the Xbox live id, if it is an Xbox one it starts with FD, on a 360:

Note The Xbox 360 console ID can only be found in the Xbox Dashboard. The console ID is different from the console serial number.

1. Go to settings and select System.
    2. Select Console Settings.
    3. Select System Info. The console ID is displayed on the screen, below the console serial number (which is also displayed on the screen).
    Important note for device ID, it needs to be the console the account was last on.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Help, my friend got locked out of his xbox live account

1. Help, my friend got locked out of his xbox live account - Similar Threads - Help friend got

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  4. Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends: Golf with Friends Online + Local on Xbox Need some help getting 3 players in a game. I am hosting a friends only lobby online. I invited my friend (friend A) to the lobby. They joined ok. On...
  5. Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends: Golf with Friends Online + Local on Xbox Need some help getting 3 players in a game. I am hosting a friends only lobby online. I invited my friend (friend A) to the lobby. They joined ok. On...
  6. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  7. I got an Xbox one x from a friend but it isn't starting up. I need help figuring out the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got an Xbox one x from a friend but it isn't starting up. I need help figuring out the...: [img] [img] I recently received an xbox one x from my friend and im trying to get it working. It started up and gave me the error code shown the i tried to reset everything and am stuck on the...
  8. Got a Xbox One, My friend list sucks, I feel incomplete, PLEASE HELP LOL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a Xbox One, My friend list sucks, I feel incomplete, PLEASE HELP LOL: What's going on everybody. I'm 31 years old from South Carolina. I've been an Xbox User since 2002 and as of November of last year I've had every version of Xbox that's been out. Anyway I'm...
  9. Help!!! My friend got into my account without my permission and got me banned!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!!! My friend got into my account without my permission and got me banned!!!!: Sorry for the inconveniences for other players but my friend when I wasn't home got into my console and raged a said some profanity to other players. He gave me is pass and email so I can do the...
  10. Me, my brother, and my friend got booted or d dossed offline. Please help. I do not tolerate ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me, my brother, and my friend got booted or d dossed offline. Please help. I do not tolerate ...: Hello enforcement team. Me, my brother and my friend were playing halo 3. We win the game. A guy we played against invited us to the party. His gamer tag is [Mod removed]. We joined thinking he...