help my controller buttons X A and the logo are stuck

Discus and support help my controller buttons X A and the logo are stuck in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was just useing my controller then I felt the Xbox button was low and when I pressed X and A they got stuck aswell I tried hitting it with my hand... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blaze Brown, May 30, 2023.

1. Blaze Brown
    Blaze Brown Guest

I was just useing my controller then I felt the Xbox button was low and when I pressed X and A they got stuck aswell I tried hitting it with my hand did not work and also shaking it aswell did not do anything

:)

Blaze Brown, May 30, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

3. Blaze Brown Win User

It’s not sticky at all and I think I have to go in the controller and fix it
  4. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Blaze! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

I would suggest you to try the cotton swab method before having it serviced

-Unplug your controller.

-Dampen the cotton swab with rubbing alcohol, dabbing off any excess.

-Rub the cotton swab around the sticky button. Be sure to clean inside the crevices.

-Once you've cleaned around the button as much as possible, press it a bunch of times to work the rubbing alcohol into the crevices and loosen any debris left behind.

-If the button still sticks, repeat this process.

-Let the controller dry.
  5. DHX™ Win User

Turn off Vibration on controller

To turn off Controller vibration:

-Press the Guide Button (The Big silver shiny button in the middle of the controller that looks like the Xbox logo)

-Press Right on the D-pad until you get to the 'Settings' menu.

-Then go down and select 'Preferences' on the Settings menu.

-Go down and select 'Vibration' on the Preferences menu.

-Uncheck the box for 'Enable Vibration

That's it!

Seems the confusion may be in the 'X' button reference... The Guide Button is seperate from the 'X' button. =)

Hope this helps!
  6. RiveNighthawk Win User

Xbox One X Freezing up

My One X just did the same thing, however it does not boot properly now either. The 4k chip animation and Xbox logo is laggy. Then the audio plays out of sync and it is stuck on the Xbox One logo....
Thema:

1. help my controller buttons X A and the logo are stuck - Similar Threads - help controller buttons

2. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  3. Help with Xbox controllers needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox controllers needed: Hi all, so for the last few years or so. I’ve been Encountering this very weird “ bug “ with all my Xbox controllers I use. My sticks ( in particular the right one ) is almost unusable. It moves...
  4. Controller Issue, plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue, plz help: My left stick on my Series 2 Elite controller is hard to push up. Like it gets stuck and I have to really push it up to where it finally gets all the way up. The right stick is fine and I can go...
  5. Faulty controller help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller help: I bought two Xbox elite controllers for my sons at Christmas they where on offer for £111 each, one controller has stopped working so I posted it to Microsoft because it was faulty. Instead of...
  6. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  7. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  8. I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help: I was wondering if there’s another cord I could use or buy that would fit the controller help submitted by /u/Legitimate_Day9664 [link] [comments]
  9. Hello there all of my buttons on my xbox controller are not functioning, a bit of help please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello there all of my buttons on my xbox controller are not functioning, a bit of help please?: all the buttons on my xbox controller arent working abit of help plz 5dbf765d-52f3-44bd-9c62-360bc5a1a465
  10. Please help When I press the home button on my Xbox controller when my sound bar is on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help When I press the home button on my Xbox controller when my sound bar is on...: When I press the home button on my Xbox controller when my sound bar is on Bluetooth it switches the HDMI setting on the sound bar to TV I don't know what's going on please help...